As far as skin conditions go, acne is by far the most common disaster to strike the face and body. When pores and oil glands get clogged, the result is a pimple. If you find a pimple on your face a few days before any special occasion then all you can do is use some home remedies.
There exist many home remedies for pimples but the term must be clearly understood. Mostly pimples or acne appears on the face but it might occur on other parts as well like chest, neck, back and hands.
Causes of Pimples
- Having oily pores and skin
- Touching your face
- Junk foods like fries and burgers
- Hormonal imbalance
- Sleeping late nights
The Best Emergency Remedies for Pimples
Here I’ve searched the books and the internet to find cures, and here’s my top six best emergency remedies for pimples!
- Lemon juice mixed with groundnut oil in equal quantities can offer a lasting cure to this problem. Likewise, lemon juice can also be mixed with sandalwood powder and can be used to find a solution for the Pimples to a great extent. A decoction of lemon juice and cinnamon powder is also of immense help.
- When orange peels are pounded and combined with water, an effective home treatment for pimples is created. Apply to affected areas and watch the results.
- Dab a small amount of honey on the pimple as soon as the head becomes visible. Wrap a bandage around it, and go to sleep. When you wake up, it’ll be gone! Again, moisturize afterwards!!
- Raw papaya juice is also an effective home remedy for the treatment of pimples. One should use this juice on the affected part of the body.
- Tea tree oil has recently found increased support with certain dermatologists and can be safely used at home. Whether its use in aromatherapy is as beneficial as direct application is arguable, but topical application is now highly recommended. However, it must be borne in mind that tea tree oil causes the secretion of extra sebum, and skin must be washed carefully after a certain time.
- Use a very small amount, as it could sting otherwise. If you have sensitive skin, boil water in a pan and add vinegar. Boil, take off the heat and put your face over the pan.
So as long as you follow the instructions, your pimple nightmare should turn into a dream! Do you know another emergency remedy for a pimple? Please share it with us!