Acne is embarrassing and can be annoying when working to get rid of it. Acne medications come in many different ways, and it has two distinctive kinds: over-the-counter or prescribed medication and topical or treatment taken by the mouth. The most common type of acne that affects young people is called acne vulgaris. Other people call it blackheads, whiteheads or pimples and it is common during puberty.
There is a lot of frustration and embarrassment for those who are suffering from acne, though it can be easily dealt with if you are given the right advice. Natural methods are preferred, since the most common drugs prescribed to fight acne are antibiotics. Here are some of unknown yet very effective methods of combating acne.
The Best Methods to Treat Acne
- One of the leading methods of clearing acne is the use of oatmeal cleanser. The oatmeal method consists of a mixture of rose water and an oatmeal powder; together they will form a paste that you can apply over the areas of your skin affected by the acne scars. After applying it allow for about fifteen minutes to pass then afterwards rinse it with cold water, this process allows the oatmeal to close all existing skin pores and helps clear up a lot of your existing acne.
- Another efficient way to get rid of acne quickly is the use of garlic. To acquire the pimple fighting benefits of garlic, massage it onto your face once or twice everyday for around 7 days. You will notice a difference within a week of performing this method.
- Seed oil is also an effective way to remove acne scars. This is an anti-aging anti-wrinkle and helps skin to regenerate. Massage the scar twice a day.
- Tea tree oil can be an effective treatment to apply to trouble areas to get a clearer complexion. It’s all natural and it doesn’t dry out your skin like other acne treatments on the market. Yet, for many, it has the same effectiveness when it comes to removing oil buildup from your skin.
- Avoid deep fried foods, all fast food, candy, cake and other sugary baked goods, and processed foods, and your skin will respond by clearing up over time.
- Toothpaste is another option to clear out pimples fast. Apply toothpaste onto your acne and allow it to settle there during sleep. Once you get out of bed, cleanse it well. This can be effective at eliminating pimples.
- Mix rose water and sandalwood paste and apply it to the place where the scars. Leave overnight and rinse in cold water the next day.
- Another effective acne remover is the lemon juice since it acts as a natural bleaching agent. You can also apply it for fifteen minutes. Those are just but a few natural ways to get rid of acne and scars that follow.
Is there really a best acne treatment that will fix all of your acne worries? As we have stated, education is key to understanding and treating your acne. Once you have a better understanding, acne will not seem like such a frustrating problem anymore.