Beautiful hair is what every woman desires, but achieving and maintaining it may not be that simple. Hair care for women does not only involve using the right hair care products, there is a lot more to it than that. Along with hair care products, it also necessary to follow an appropriate hair care regimen, which also makes caring for the different types of hair a lot easier.
Many people seek professional hair care tips to determine the best way to care for their luxurious locks. While it may seem like only celebrities and other affluent people have access to world-renowned stylists, obtaining professional advice is actually quite easy.
Professional Hair Care Tips
So, if you are looking for professional hair care tips for your hair type, you will be able to find some below.
- Use a professional conditioner that is formulated for your specific hair type. While you can skimp a little on the shampoo, a good, professional conditioner is a must have. Look for products in salons that are customized for your hair type. For instance: If you have color or a perm, choose a conditioner that is for chemically processed hair. And stay away from those all-in-one shampoo and conditioner combos.
- Health of your hair depends 60% on the diet that you follow in daily routine. Eating fresh fruits, green vegetables, wholegrain, food containing a good amount of protein and lots of water would give hair a proper nourishment and will keep them hydrated which will surely make them grow in a healthy way.
- While washing hair, apply a moisturizing conditioner to the length of your hair, let it stay on for around 2 minutes and then run a wide toothed comb along the length of your hair. Always use cool water to rinse your hair as hot water can add to the dryness and frizziness.
- Find a stylist you trust who treats you and your hair with respect. No matter how famous or great a stylist is, if they don’t respect your hair needs, wants and desires, you will not be happy with the results. Ask people for the name of their stylist and why they like them. Select a few that have a reputation of concern for the customer and check them out.
- Don’t forget your UV protestants. Just as your skin gets damaged by wind and sun, so does your hair. To combat this, look for finishing products such as mousses, gels and sprays that block UV rays.
- Keep your appointments. Did you know that your hair will split faster than it will grow? You need to get a trim every 6 to 8 weeks, even if it’s just a micro trim. A good hairdresser makes them good because they know what to leave on the head, not take off.
- Every body of us tries to look good by making various experiments with the hairstyles but it is been advised by the experts to avoid tight hairstyles in which the hairs are tied tightly which weakens the hair after a certain time and as a result the hair becomes thin and eventually sheds.
- Hairs are very delicate and sensible part of body use of any harsh thing may damage it quickly. Experts advices to avoid excessive use of hair dryer, hair straightener or equipments used for curling hairs because these liberates heat, they are fine for hairs only till a short term, over use causes heavy shedding.
- Use homemade hair masks to keep the oil production of the scalp in check.
- Did you know that if you use a towel after your shower to dry your hair you are causing split ends and adding static electricity to your hair. Don’t rub the towel back and forth over your hair, scrunch the towel around your hair like your would scrunch crackers in your soup.
The key to great professional hair care tips is not the tips themselves, but how you apply them. Follow advice carefully, using the same products and tools the stylist prefers to get the maximum results. Along with the professional hair care tips mentioned above, try to use natural hair care products as much as possible to ensure beautiful looking hair always.