Beauty is one of the greatest gifts of a woman, and there is one thing, which can help to improve it-make up. Every woman is aware of what they were before the people, how they dress, how they appear natural everyday makeup done. As young as a teenager, are fads and trends in fashion and makeup still interested.
The art of applying a natural make-up so that one’s face does not look all made up, is not very hard to master. One, however, also improves with daily practice. In contrary to heavy make-up which ladies normally apply during weddings and parties, natural makeup is for everyday outings and offices. It not only makes one look well-turned out, but also indicates that he or she cares about one’s personal and professional impression on another.
The Best Natural Makeup Tips
There are a few tips to applying natural makeup like a professional that would assist you so that it won’t be so time-consuming.
Natural Face Makeup Tips:
- Exfoliate and moisturise skin before makeup application so that there are no flaky patches or dull skin.
- Use a foundation brush instead of a sponge.
- Blend the makeup in well to avoid streaks.
- Blot off excess foundation with a sponge.
- Dab, instead of wiping, concealer on those blemishes and dark circles you want to hide. Use a sponge or concealer brush for the best results.
- Test out foundation in bright sunlight instead of department store light. Dab it on your jaw. The right color would disappear right into your skin.
Natural Cheeks Makeup Tips:
- To get the most natural blush look, you should choose a gel or cream blush in the same tone of your own flushed cheeks after exercise.
- Apply with fingertips lightly to the apples of the cheeks and blend outwards towards the temples.
Natural Eyes Makeup Tips:
- When it comes to applying mascara, wiggle the wand at the base of your lashes first. This gives them the impression of being naturally thick and not like you coated them with tar.
- Comb out lashes with a lash comb after applying mascara so that they are clump free.
- To give lashes indiscernible thickness and length, glue two to three eyelash flares in between the gaps in the outer corner of your lash line.
- Use waterproof mascara so even if your eyes tear no one would guess you have it on.
- Dot a dark brown eyeliner pencil in between lashes to increase fullness.
Natural Lips Makeup Tips:
- Choose a matte lipstick that is the same shade of your natural lips.
- If you prefer lip gloss, get a color that is close to your lips with little shimmer. You want to avoid glitter cosmetics for a natural look.
- Skip the dark eyeliner on the waterline. Instead use a tone that is the same as your natural color there. Use a soft, well sharpened eye pencil so that it does not drag along this area roughly.
Natural makeup is very easy to achieve with appropriate makeup products and practicing. Don’t stop trying; and achieving this look will become absolutely unstrained!