This baked chicken recipe is one of those recipes that every home cook should have in their repertoire. It uses a minimal amount of ingredients chicken, olive oil, salt and pepper (and if you want gravy, chicken stock or white wine) and is especially useful on those busy days when you are just too busy to get creative.
- 1 chicken Click to find more about chicken cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tea spoon red chili powder
- 1 tea spoon salt Click to find more about salt
- 2 table spoon lemon juice
- cumin seeds Click to find more about cumin seeds powder
- 1 tea spoon paprika
- 4 table spoon oil
- Mark cuts on the chicken Click to find more about chicken pieces.
- Mix salt Click to find more about salt, chili powder, lemon juice, paprika and cumin powder.
- Apply the paste on the chicken Click to find more about chicken pieces and marinade them for 2 hours.
- Brush oil on both sides of the chicken Click to find more about chicken and bake in a moderately heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.