Majority of people, especially girls feel distressed if anything happens to their skin. Women who are conscious of their beauty can never tolerate their skin being affected by acne, scars, blackheads etc. Homemade natural skin care is easy to use, safe and an inexpensive method that does not require much time to prepare and is as easy as opening a drawer at your bedside.
There are ample of homemade natural remedies for quite a number of health disorders out of which home remedy for skin treatments are the easiest methods. Have a quick glance at these remedies carefully, try yourself and recommend these to your friends and relatives.
Homemade Skin Care Treatments
In spite of that, few people really have no idea as to what to use for a homemade natural skin care product that can be used to get the desired effect on one’s skin.
- You will need 1 tbsp. of gram flour, 1/4 tsp. orange peel powder, 1 tbsp. beaten yogurt, 1 tsp. olive oil. Mix ingredients well and apply paste on your face and neck allowing it to dry. Rinse with warm water first then cold water.
- Honey serves as one of the best natural remedies for your skin. It helps make your skin soft and smooth and proves to be beneficial in wrinkle-reduction. Along with that, honey can also bring a natural glow to your face. The common antioxidant and anti-microbial action of honey helps your skin absorb and retain moisture, in turn protecting it from the damage caused by sun rays.
- You will need one-fourth tsp. of lime juice stir to mix with one tsp. of milk and cucumber juice. Apply on the face and neck and wash off after 14 minutes. This cleanses and purifies pores of skin.
- The best home remedy for patchy and rough skin would comprise pineapple juice or mashed papaya. Both of them can be used together also, the papaya mash as a pack and the pineapple juice as cleanser. Both these fruits contain enzymes that can help you get a clean and soft look.
- Dead skin leads to several skin problems and kills the natural glow of your face. The most effective remedy would comprise an oatmeal pack in order to remove the dead skin from your face. Regular use of oatmeal pack, comprising oatmeal, a few drops of rose water and a few drops of lemon juice, will help remove dead skin from your face.
- Make a paste by mixing papaya, honey, milk and milk powder. Apply on the face and let sit for a few minutes then wash off.
Really, you do not need to blow your savings just to have a beautiful skin. Next time you long for a facial open your fridge and treat yourself to an inexpensive, all natural, at home salon. Satisfaction guaranteed.