Nobody in the world has perfect skin nor is that possible but it is possible to get as close to perfect as possible! Do you want beautiful healthy looking skin? Skin care is healthy. Whatever is happening on your face is an indication of what’s happening on the inside. Here are some tips for you to identify the right skin care tips for your skin.
The Best Tips for Better Looking Skin
- Steam Face (clearer skin, cleans pores, hydrates skin)- so what you’ll need is boiling water and green tea. Make the green tea and make sure that the water is still boiling. Place your head over the steaming solution and rest for 10 minutes. Then ice face with an ice cube and moisturize to seal in the moisture!
- It’s a good idea to get into the habit of using a cleanser and toner – especially if you wear make-up everyday.
- Eat a balanced diet rich in antioxidants such as vitamins A, B, C and E that fight off free radicals in the environment (unstable molecules that attack cells in our bodies and speed up ageing). Together these vitamins will help the skin repair itself, stay moist and produce the enzymes that stabilize collagen production.
- Wash your hands properly. If you don’t, the bacteria and oil from your fingers can get in your pores and create infection and breakouts.
- Exfoliating is good and feels so amazing. It gets rid of that dead dry skin and lets out a fresh layer of glowing skin. I try to exfoliate at least once a week. If I have time I like to do it twice a week.
- If your skin is still very dry, look into using a serum after toner and before moisturizer and consult an esthetics or dermatologist for advice.
- Avoid the sun during high intensity hours: the sun’s rays do the most damage between 10 am and 4 pm, so limit the time you spend outside during this period.
- Wear protective clothing: wear long sleeved shirts, long trousers or pants and a hat with a wide brim. Remember that tight woven fabric (eg denim) offers better protection than loosely woven fabrics like knits.
- These color fruits are packed with vitamin A, an antioxidant that speeds cell turnover to remove dead, dry cells on the skin’s surface that retain oil. These tropical gems are also rich in enzymes that tame oil production.
- Drinking alcohol can make your body and skin dehydrated, leaving the skin looking old and tired. So if you are drinking alcohol drink plenty of water and stick to sensible amounts. Have a non-alcoholic drink like soda water or watery fruit juice in between the alcoholic ones to help your body rehydrate.
I hope you find these easy tips for better looking helpful. Try them out and let me know the changes you start to see. If you want to get silky smooth skin then read these useful tips and follow them hope you will successful to get a healthy skin.