Exercise alone is great for expending calories, but without watching your diet, it’s going to be a long, slow road to getting a six-pack. An optimum mixture of proper diet and exercise can be your solution to achieve a flat belly and get great abs. Aiming for a perfectly toned, well shaped body or flat abs takes handwork, lots of self discipline and some self sacrifices.
Want to learn about best ways to get great abs? It takes motivation, dedication and a few other things but you can definitely achieve great abs. This post will be about how to get abs for women and girls, it’s a part of the slim, feminine and sexy physique. The approach I recommend is different from the conventional way of getting abs.
The Useful and Easy Ways to Get Great Abs
Some of these ways only take a few minutes while others take longer. But all will give you the same awesome flat, sexy abs you desire.
- The so-called health foods are actually cleverly disguised junk foods!! They can stimulate you to eat more, and gain more belly fat.
- Drinking plenty of water, as much as 8 glasses a day, is an excellent and simple way to shed pounds. Cardiovascular exercise is another way to get rid of fat, especially belly fat, and helps achieve that flat stomach and six-pack abs figure.
- Don’t over eat. Our brains usually send a signal telling our stomachs that they’ve had enough to eat and are full, we just ignore it or don’t notice it. If you re-learn how to listen to your stomach, that will help you to get great abs.
- Getting ripped abs is only possible when you get rid of your belly fat and its not hard at all! just do cycling for 15 minustes daily. Do shoulders exercise to get you a straigh postuer.
- Working out the abs incorrectly can cause the layers of abdominal muscle to grow thicker. From the outside of the shirt, it will make you look ‘bloated’ or give the look of having a bigger stomach.
- You actually don’t have to do a lot of work to build ab muscles. But in order to be able to see your abs, it is absolutely crucial that you have a low body fat percentage.
- Belly Rolls. Sit with your legs bent, feet flat on the floor and arms straight in front of you. Exhale and roll back until your lower back touches the ground stop. Inhale and roll back up. Repeat 15 times. Now exhale and roll back until your shoulder blades touch the ground stop. Inhale and roll back up. Repeat 15 times.
- Cross Crunches. What to do: Grab a liter bottle of water and lie on your back with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle with the floor. Cradle your left hand behind your head. Now hold the water bottle in your right hand, lift your head and shoulders off the ground and reach across your body, so the bottle is outside your left knee. “Pulse” 20 times. Switch sides and repeat.
- Complex core exercises require you to keep your abs stable while your body moves. Using an exercise ball while doing pushups is an example of a core exercise. You can also play a game of tug-of-war to use these muscles as well.
- Getting great abs takes more than exercise. You also need to eat a healthy diet designed to blast belly fat. Completely avoid all white flour products and cut sugar out of your diet. Eat plenty of protein which helps increase muscle growth which in turn, fuels fat loss. Also make sure to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and most importantly, stay hydrated.
Your goal should be simple, a flat stomach and good looking abs that put you on display in a good light. Remember, this process is going to be long and hard so make sure that your goals are attainable, know what is possible from your body and work until you get there!