These days, losing weight seems to be on the top of everyone’s to-do list. Thanks to years of instant gratification, Americans not only want to shed those extra pounds, but they want to do so quickly. While most doctors suggest that a healthy rate of weight loss is no more than one or two pounds per week, most of us are looking to shed pounds quickly to prepare for a big event, such as a wedding, high school reunion or even just bikini season.
According to Amby Burfoot of Runner’s World magazine, running burns 50 percent more calories per mile than walking. A 145-pound person can easily burn 300 calories during a 30-minute run. You can figure out how many calories you burn running by using an online calorie calculator. To maximize weight loss, run regularly and incorporate various types of training to build up your speed, endurance and mileage.
How to Lose a Lot of Weight
- Drink plenty of water. Our body needs a lot of water so give in to water. Water is not just way to flush out toxin but if you have more water in your body you will generally feel healthier and fitter. This it self will discourage any tendency to gorge. The best thing about water is that is has no calories at all.
- Start your day with a glass of water. As soon as you wake up, gulp down a glass of cool water. It’s a wonderful way to start you day and you only need a lesser quantity of your breakfast drink after that. A glass of water lets out all your digestive juices and sort of lubricates the insides of your body. You may have your morning cup of tea but have it after a glass of water. It is good for you.
- Choose a running program that is tailored to your current fitness level and ability. Running programs available online range from beginners to intermediate to advanced. If you are a beginner, start with a walking program or a walk-and-run program that alternates between periods of walking and running. An example workout might include walking for 10 minutes and then alternating one minute of running with one minute of walking. Finish with 10 minutes of walking to cool down.
- Eggs: Many empirical (measured аnd tracked) studies hаνе found thаt eggs eaten аt brеаk fаѕt contribute tο fаt loss іn рlасе οf whеn nο eggs аrе eaten. Thе reason whу eggs аrе healthy fοr уοu іѕ really bесаυѕе thе protein іn eggs keep уου fuller fοr longer intervals. Bесаυѕе οf thіѕ, уουr hunger levels аrе kept down whісh equals less food passing bу уουr mouth.
- Tumeric: іѕ аn antioxidant thаt helps protect thе liver аnd burns οff fаt. It іѕ abundant wіth beta carotene аnd ѕhοuld bе included іntο уοur normal eating patterns.
- Choose fresh fruit to processed fruits.Processed and canned fruits do not have as much fiber as fresh fruit and processed and canned fruits are nearly always sweetened.
- Increase your fiber intake. Like I mentioned, the body needs a lot of fiber. So try to include in your diet as many fruits and vegetables as you can.
- Go crazy on vegetables. Vegetables are your best bet when it comes to how to lose weight fast. Nature has a terrific spread when it comes to choosing vegetables. And the leafy green vegetables are your best bet. Try to include a salad in you diet always.
I hope that you can get some great weight loss tips out of this list as there are certainly a lot of them. Also if you want to learn more about how to lose weight fast then be sure to look at this list more often and send it to your friends.