Slimmer thighs require a combination of a healthy diet and exercise. Thighs are a prime area of cellulite accumulation, which is really hard to remove. If you suffer from excess weight in your thighs, you are one among millions of men and women with this condition, and there are several ways to correct this.
Unfortunately, most women are genetically predisposed to store fat around the hips and thighs. This is something you are born with and cannot control. But, all is not lost. There is no one specific method to get thinner thighs, but a combination of changes in your fitness routine could get you slimmer thighs over time.
The Most Useful Tips To Get Slimmer Thighs
- Lunges are an excellent exercise that slim thighs fast. Go to an outdoor area or wide open space (preferably a track) and jog one lap to warm up legs. Make sure to keep a 90 degree angle with both legs when lunging. When coming up from the lunge, always keep the weight of the body on your heels.
- Cycling is another exercise that can help you get toned and beautiful legs. This exercise works on inner thighs to, making your legs more firm. If you are opting for this exercise, you can go cycling outside or choose to do it indoors with a standing cycle.
- Eat a sensible diet consisting of complex carbohydrates, lean proteins, and healthy fats like omega 3′s and 6′s, include fresh fruits and veggies high in fiber and you’ll be on your way to slimmer thighs.
- Soda and Coffee: High alkaline foods help lose weight and high acid foods increase weight.
- The squat is a deceptively simple exercise. It works your hamstrings, gluteal muscles and quadriceps.
To complete a squat, stand with your feet hip-width apart. Sit back as if you’re expecting to sit on chair. Once your thighs are parallel to the floor, stand up again. That’s one repetition; aim for 12 repetitions and complete three sets.
- Kicking is a very effective way to slim down the legs. Just do sidekicks for a minute at a time for each leg. Sidekicks seem to work the legs better than front kicks. Depending on your conditioning, you may want to do 2 minutes for each leg. But make sure to only do 1 minute at a time.
- Climbing the stairs up and down can help you burn additional calories and lose weight. Besides, climbing stairs impacts your legs. If you have flabby calves, then taking the stairs each time can prove to be extremely beneficial.
- Without proper nutrition, most health and fitness goals cannot be fully achieved. Reduce your intake of junk food and increase your intake of proteins and fibers. Eat smaller portions and eat more often doing so will speed up your metabolism and you will burn more calories.
Look, you don’t need to go to the gym to get slim thighs and lose weight… try these tips out for 2 weeks and see what happens. Learn more about tips to lose love handles and read more about ways to get abs quickly. Hope you follow these useful tips.