How To Get Rid of Acne in 1 Day
Looking to get rid of acne in one day huh? Chances are you have read that this is impossible or have read some article that doesn’t give any 1 day solutions. Well good thing you found this article because I will let you in on the secret that is known to little people in the U.S. This guide is #1 In Asia on the topic of how to Get Rid Of Acne in 1 day. This includes:
What Causes Acne?
Popping a pimple The most common forms of acne are believed to be caused by clogged skin pores (If you enjoyed reading this article, read this interesting article about Acne). Some swear that certain foods can cause outbreaks. If you’ve searched the web you’ve likely found much conflicting information, my advice to you is to read it all and use the information to safely guide yourself through some personal lifestyle experiments. Change your diet for a few weeks, exercise or jump in a sauna every other day for a while. There is no acne panacea and everyone is unique – so the remedy that works for you will likely be unique as well. Experiment, be patient and beware of salesman.
How to Get Rid of Pimples in 1 Day:
- If you must pop a pimple yourself, apply a hot, wet compress until it becomes a whitehead, sterilize a needle in flame or alchohol and then carefully lance it. Squeeze it gently to drain and wash both your hands and the area of the pimple afterward.
- Try changing your bath soap many people have reported success with Ivory’s “Sensitive Skin” product.
- Switch to a makeup that is not oil based. The oils can irritate your skin and clog your pores.
- Wash makeup off every night before retiring.
- Is it your birth-control pill? If you think so then ask you doctor about switching to another kind.
- Vary your exposure to sunlight don’t get much? Get some more. Get too much? Try keeping to the shade. Experiment with sunblock.
- Increase your water consumption water. This will help your body flush itself of toxins.
- Steam your face over hot water, under a hot, wet towel, or in a sauna to open your pores and flush them out. Wash your face afterward.
- If you wash too much, your body my try and adapt by producing more oil keep it at 1-2 gentle cleanses per day.
- Could it be stress? Try getting more sleep, or jogging.
- Mix a couple of tablespoons of baking soda with a few drops of water and apply it to the blemish nightly until it goes away.
- Many people swear that applying a dab of toothpaste works, many others swear that it does not.
- Don’t burn your face (yes, using ice for too long can leave a burn mark or ‘frost-bite’!).
- Don’t let your face get too cold.
- Don’t put ice on your lips as this freezes them (chapped lips).