Lemon Juice for Acne Treatment: Discover The Honest Truth Now
Many people who are looking for a cheap alternative to prescription acne cream and medication will often look to organic products that have some natural properties to help clear their acne. Lemon juice acne solution is the most abundantly available and it is by far the least expensive to obtain.
Keep in mind that when using the lemon juice for your acne, you shouldn’t try to apply any other type of acne cream or medications because the acidic properties of the lemon juice may react with the chemicals in the acne cream and cause skin rash and irritation.
Lemon juice for acne has been tried and tested by millions of people. They have documented improvements for zits, pimples, blackheads and white heads; but also report so noticeable results in terms of skin texture and complexion.
Lemon Juice for Acne Treatment
- Lemon juice is considered a good natural treatment for acne since it is full of vitamin C which acts as an astringent and really helps to dry pimples out. Homemade remedies like lemon juice are more than capable of bringing the same results as expensive medicated acne treatment products.
- If you are sick of buying lots of expensive and harsh acne products then you should try eliminating acne for good by using a Natural Acne Solution.
- You can make an effective homemade acne treatment using a mixture of beaten egg whites, lemon juice and, if you have any, a teaspoon of witch hazel. Cover your entire face with this mixture, leave on for 15 minutes and then wash it off. The egg whites and lemon juice will clean the skin whilst the witch hazel acts as an astringent, shrinking the contract blood vessels around the pimples back to their normal size.
- Create your own natural face scrub using lemon juice, cold milk and either ground up orange peel or oatmeal. Mix these ingredients together to form a paste and then rub it onto your face, carefully avoiding your eyes. Rinse it off with warm water and then pat dry. This natural face scrub will unclog your pores and leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh.
- If you have sensitive skin and you find that the acid in lemon juice has a stinging effect then you can mix the lemon juice with a bit of honey, yogurt or egg white. This mixture will still provide an effective treatment for acne, but also protect your sensitive skin. Mix about half a lemon’s juice with 1 tablespoon of egg white or honey.
- To apply lemon juice on pimples and acne scars you can simply use your fingertips, however it is probably better to use a cotton bud so that you can more accurately target the problem areas.
- If you want to use lemon juice as a natural acne treatment and leave it on overnight then be sure that you only touch the pimple when applying the lemon juice. Otherwise you may wake up in the morning and find a lighter patch of skin where the lemon juice was applied to the skin.
To have the best results through lemon juice acne treatments, this process will need to be done for a few days. Most people have commented that making use of a thin mask under make up will likely be ideal. Typically, it is a nice approach to place the lemon juice treatment for the overall facial area rather than just the acne areas. You should really notice how your skin is going to be a little lighter than normal.