10 Naturally Home Remedies for Clear Skin Complexion
Beautiful, healthy and clear skin is what everyone desires. Having a healthy and radiant skin is the most important element you can have. A glowing complexion of skin lets you feel more confident and boosts your self esteem. While uneven skin tone can be embarrassing for many people, there are numerous home remedies to help clear up your skin tone that can be made with ingredients you may already have in your home.
There are several effective home remedies that you can use to make your skin fairer. However, it is important that you have realistic expectations. You cannot really change the actual color of your skin but by eliminating any tan you will definitely be able to make your skin fairer. There are many ways to improve your skin complexion.
Home Remedies for Clear Skin Complexion
Instead, save your skin in addition to saving a few bucks by whipping up a quick and easy skin care remedy out of items that are probably already in your home.
- To keep the skin moist and hydrated, drink plenty of water. Water keeps digestive system clean by preventing constipation. It helps flushing out toxins from the body which is necessary to keep the skin bright. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water is recommended.
- Cucumber juice is also very effective in getting rid of blemishes. Grate a cucumber and squeeze out the juice. Apply it on your face and leave it for few minutes. Wash your face as usual.
- Lemon juice is a natural bleach and will help to lighten your skin. Squeeze a lemon and apply the juice to your arms. Allow it to remain on for at least an hour after it dries. Rinse your arms thoroughly with cold water and pat your arms dry with a clean towel. Make sure that you do not go outdoors with lemon juice on your arms as it will react to sunlight and can result in further darkening.
- Crush a ripe banana in a medium bowl and add 1 tsp of honey. In order to obtain the right texture of the mask it is also highly recommended to add 2 tbs of fresh lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the affected spots and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. When the time is up you can wipe off the facial with a clean washcloth.
- Grab a medium bowl and mix ½ cup of ground walnuts with ½ cup of cow’s milk. After you’ve obtained a fine paste, you can apply it on the damaged sections of your face. Keep the mask on for at least 20 minutes, then you can rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Take ½ cucumbers and grate it with peel on it, then strain it to get its juice. Dip a cotton ball in it and apply it over your face and neck.
- White radish juice can also be applied on face to achieve a clear complexion.
- Take 1 tsp oatmeal and 1/4 tsp sandalwood powder. Mix them with water and apply it on face for few minutes. Wash off with cool water.
- Mix tomato juice, honey, Bengal gram flour and sugar so that it forms a thick paste. When you go in for a shower, scrub your arms with this paste as it will help to eliminate your tan and give you an even skin tone.
- Cleanse the delicate spots with chamomile tea and then apply the apricot mask on your complexion. The skin-cleansing effect of this remedy will be dazzling, especially if you manage to include this soothing ritual into your weekly schedule.
Eat well, Move well, sleeps well and have a healthy life style then you will surely have a very fair and Clear Complexion not only physically but also mentally.