Effective Tips On Stop Acne Reinfection
Have you ever noticed that some people have an acne breakout and then it clears up within a matter of days, while others can have the same acne breakout last for months? The problem is not necessarily how the acne is being treated, but rather the precautions that are being taken. A majority of people who suffer from a constant acne problem are actually reinfecting themselves.
This is causing the initial breakout to hang around for months longer than it should. Until people understand how to stop acne reinfection, their problems will continue far into the future. Here are some simple steps that can be taken to stop acne reinfection.
How to Stop Acne Reinfection:
- Fruits and vegetables should make up much of your diet. This should give you a complete supply of vitamins and minerals to make your body strong and healthy. Since acne and other blemishes are more or less a signal that something is wrong in your body, the best way to combat it is to eat a well-balanced diet. Many fruits and vegetables also contain antioxidants that get rid of toxins. Some fruits and vegetables are also good antiseptics. These help stop the spread of acne and help heal the infection as well. Because of this, you will be able to regain you clear and beautiful skin.
- Get some fresh air while getting some sunlight too. This would promote better health from your body organs and tissues to the surface of the skin.
- A stress free body can stop acne quickly. Yoga, meditation, breathing exercise is recommended to keep your body and soul free from stress. These exercises should be done in the morning for better results. Go for early morning walk to inhale fresh oxygen. Morning walk removes the toxins in the form of sweat from the body. Expose your body to morning sunlight to gain natural vitamin D that can fight with acne.
- Change your pillow case every day. This is the primary step that will really make a difference, to have a clean thing to rest your face on while sleeping. Change your top sheet every day for at least the first two weeks, then go to every other day for a while.
- Avoid red meat and processed sugar. These two ingredients can aggravate your acne. You can take more honey in the place of sugar. Add honey for the fresh fruit juices, instead of regular sugar. Honey purifies the blood naturally. It removes the bacterial infections from the blood and soothes your skin.
- Change your toothbrush every week for two weeks, then once a month thereafter. Your tongue actually has more bacteria than your dog’s does. This is one of the best natural acne treatment.
- Regular washing of the skin does make a difference! In fact, you could say that it is one of the golden rules of skin care. However, be careful that you do not over-wash your face as this can make the skin extremely dry, therefore triggering acne formation instead of the other way around.
- The main causes of acne are oil and dirt. By washing your face at least twice a day, you get rid of the oils and dirt in your face. And so, you also get rid and avoid acne. It would also help to use facial scrub once a week. Not only will it remove dirt but dead skin cells as well. This even helps you avoid acne more.
- Skip fabric softener or dryer sheets; they irritate skin.
- Change laundry detergents after two week if you don’t see a positive difference.
- Examine your lifestyle. Is there anything else in your environment that touches your face a lot that you need to clean? Your cellphone? The eyepiece for your camcorder or camera, maybe?