Bridal Hair Care Tips For Wedding Day
Every woman is dreaming of being and looking the perfect bride one day in her life and also every man is dreaming about his bride to look like his dream girl on their wedding day. So, rather than just before and for the wedding function, its important that every woman take care of herself preparing for the perfect bride look on the perfect day.
However, just when you start preparing for your wedding day you are so busy with all the activities that you tend to forget taking care in advance. We rather pay attention to our face more often and neglect a proper diet and hair care. If proper care is not taken than the hair becomes tangled or roughed-up and makes the hair look rough and dull and makes it difficult to comb.
Beautiful hair is a requirement for your wedding. The good news is that with the right planning your hair will look great for your wedding, and the rest of your life. Sound impossible? Well its not. Just follow these 8 simple rules and you’ll look great and you’ll feel great about the way you look.
Hair Care for Brides:
- You will need to categorize your hair into any of the three types – oily, dry and normal and care for them accordingly. In case it is dry or oily, you might consider the option for using special products or taking proper treatments to ensure that they look healthy on the wedding day.
- As for as possible, avoid the use of blow-dryers or straightening irons on your hair. At the same time, stay away from the styling products, like hair sprays, mousse, gels, etc. Rather, opt for products that comprise of natural ingredients and shun all the chemical-based ones.
- Always use a wide-toothed comb to remove the tangles from your hair and avoid using a brush for the same. Also, try not to comb your hair when it is dripping wet. This might lead to excessive breakage, as wet hair is quite fragile and brittle.
- Save your hair from extremes of temperature. Avoid going out in heavy wind or harsh sun. If it is not possible to avoid the same, make sure to cover your hair, with a scarf, before you step out. This will protect your hair and help minimize the damage.
- You can always opt for spa treatments, such as hot oil massage and aroma therapy, as a part of bridal hair care. Apart from helping rejuvenate the hair, these treatments also help impart a healthy and glossy sheen to the hair. Get at least one treatment in the days preceding the wedding.
- Avoid going for any drastic hair change a few days before the wedding. Coloring your hair in a completely new color or getting it permed or even going for a wild haircut is not at all advisable before the wedding. If you want to experiment, make sure that it is 3-4 months before the D-day.
- Keep proper care of your diet. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water in a day and increasing the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables will help improve the overall health of your hair. Avoid foods that contain too much oil or spices.
- It is always advisable to go for monthly deep conditioning treatments, from your stylist. In case this proves too expensive for you, undertake the same at home, using a leave in conditioner. However, get at least one treatment from the stylist, a few days before the D-day.
- Wash your hair at least 2-3 times in a week and make sure to use a good conditioner every time. As far as possible, stick to a protein conditioner, as it helps improves the health of hair. If you want, you can opt for herbal conditioners as well, which do not contain any chemicals.
If you follow these simple tips, you can sit back and rest assured that your hair will be silky and shiny on your wedding day and for a long time after.