Easy Steps To Get Rid of Pimples Fast
How to get rid of pimples fast? What are the quick remedies for getting rid of acne? These are cliche yet new questions as a younger generation is growing up each year. Basically, pimple and acne is pretty much the same thing. Compared with pimple, acne is a more popular and formal medical term. These questions about how to deal with them are so difficult to answer that there is no thorough acne solutions for thousands of years.
Everyone at some point in his or her life has been the unfortunate bearer of the pimple, most often it is when we hit puberty we are hit with the onset of the dreaded zit stage. Sometimes we get one or two that pop up in unfortunate places at unfortunate times (like the big whopper on your forehead on class photo day) or we might be that unfortunate kid also known as pizza face.
When you try to break the pimple the bacterium and pus can spread underneath the skin to form new pimples. If you keep on disturbing the pimple you can also end up with scars. The best way to get rid of pimples is to hide its presence and let it subside on its own without disturbing it too much.
Reason for Pimples:
One of the most common reasons for pimples is an imbalance in hormones, which is why teenagers with those raging hormones are often victims and why without fail most women are attacked once a month by the zit. On the surface it can seem like there’s not a lot you can do about hormone induced pimples but that’s not true.
Diet is another reason for pimples. I know the theory of chocolate causing pimples has been argued against but all I know is this, if I gorge myself on chocolate I will, without fail, break out in the blotches two or three days later. Other foods that can trigger pimples are the obvious such as starchy foods (white breads etc) and greasy foods.
These foods are bad for the digestive system and a clogged digestive system can also be the cause of clogged pores. Challenge yourself and get rid of the outbreak for three days in a row go for a half an hour walk, eat fresh fruit for breakfast and lean meat and vegetables for dinner, drink at least 1.5 litres of fresh water per day and no junk food in between!
How To Get Rid Of Pimples:
- One of fastest simple remedies for zit is to washing your face alternatively with warm and cold water. First wash your face with warm water, and then wash with cold water again.
- Put clean towels into the refrigerator for a few hours and then apply them to washed face. Or apply the ice cube directly to the inflamed spots. These remedies reduce redness and swelling while helping calmness.
- Steaming the face is also a very good remedy for zits. Steaming helps clear pores and inhibits sebum secretion. Keeping a clear face will always be one of the best preventions for zits.
- If the above-mentioned remedies do not help, the alternative remedy to pimples is to try with cucumber or aloe facial mask. Both of Cucumber and aloe can work as a mildly astringent cream to reduce inflammation and refresh the skin.
- Burn incenses and enjoy a hot bubble bath one hour before sleep. The imparted pleasant odors can create a peaceful state of consciousness and help you a sound sleep. The next day you would find out a significant improvement for your skin condition.
If you are pregnant (and pregnant women often get acne) consult your doctor before using any over-the-counter product.