How To Be Happier During Pregnancy
Every woman wants to have a happy, healthy pregnancy. High levels of cortisol (the stress hormone responsible for the body’s fight-or-flight response) in pregnancy are associated with babies who cry more and sleep less after birth. Having a happy pregnancy is beneficial beyond just feeling happy. It is healthier for your baby when you have a low level of stress and upsetting events to deal with.
Pregnancy is a time to celebrate. Try these some quick tips to ensure a safe, happy and healthy pregnancy. These are some ways to have a happy pregnancy that you can work toward.
The Best Ways To Feel Happy During Pregnancy
- Women who are happy during this time are those who simply love their growing body and get creative in their wardrobe, try hip huggers or flowing skirts and a short t-shirt. Show your beautiful belly. Make sure you take lots of pictures to show your child what cute package he was in.
- Having a stable relationship isn’t something you can do on your own. It is something both parties must desire and work toward. Ideally, you would make sure that your relationship was stable before you conceived. However, you can still work toward this goal now. Having a stable relationship is one of the best ways to have a happy pregnancy.
- All too soon your pregnancy will be over and you’ll be a new mother, with all the responsibilities of being a mum and a partner! You may have other responsibilities, too, in your professional or personal life. This is a time to concentrate on your couple relationship and the many changes you will be experiencing in the near future.
- Babies grow, and growth means change. Sometimes this is a relief; you go to bed at the end of your rope and wake up to find that the problem has passed. Sometimes it’s frustrating; just when you think you’ve got the hang of things, the landscape shifts and your baby enters a whole new weird/wonderful phase. Either way, it means that whatever is going on, it probably won’t last forever, for better or for worse.
- Happy pregnant women make sure they begin a conversation with their baby very soon. We know that you produce healing hormones when you laugh and play. So tell your baby about his family, tell him funny stories about you as a little girl.
- This is another thing that is best to do before conception. However, all hope is not lost if your finances need some work. You can begin working on them and putting them in order right now. If you feel you need some help, there are some wonderful resources out there. You can reach out to a financial counselor or read some books on the subject.
- You’re a part of a very special miracle that is happening to you and your partner so try to stay relaxed and enjoy the ride!
There are many things you can do to have a happier pregnancy. These are just a few of them. What factors have helped make your pregnancy or pregnancies happy for you?