Delicious Scalloped Clams Recipe
There is no better gift for your palate than this Scalloped Clams recipe. It is most popularly enjoyed as a Side Dish. We prepare this Scalloped Clams with Seafood as the main ingredient.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup toasted bread crumbs
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups shucked clams, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- 2 tablespoons finely minced parsley
- 1/3 cup cream
- Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
- Melt the butter, add the bread and cracker crumbs, the salt, pepper and paprika and mix. Reserving a third of the mixture for the top of the casserole, mix the remainder with the clams, onion and parsley.
- Pour the mixture into a well-buttered baking dish and top with the reserved crumbs. Dot with additional butter and pour the cream over the top. Bake, uncovered, twenty to twenty-five minutes.