Tasty Beef Fritters Recipe
The flavor of this Beef Fritters recipe has occupied my mind so much that I almost never consider any other Beef Fritters recipe. I just love Side Dish recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. Beef is the main ingredient in this Beef Fritters. Whenever you try out this Beef Fritters, don’t forget to let me know your experience while preparing and eating it.
- 8 slices cold beef
- Lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup (4 oz) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or oil
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon lukewarm water
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Sprinkle beef slices with a little lemon juice and pepper.
- Allow to stand for 30 minutes.
- To make Fritter Batter, sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Pour in melted butter or oil and stir in flour gradually with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add water, a little at a time, and beat to a smooth batter.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg white and parsley.
- Dip meat slices into batter immediately and deep fry in a frying pan or in a deep fryer in hot fat or vegetable oil.
- When the fritter is golden brown on one side,turn carefully and brown the other side.
- Lift onto absorbent paper to drain before serving.