Natural Remedies for the Treatment of Adult Acne
Adult acne is more common in women than men, around 25% of adult men and around 50% of adult women suffer from adult acne. Although acne may breakout at any age, but adults and teenagers are more prone to be affected with acne. Most often adult acne is severe than teenage acne. Although there are a number of factors of adult acne, but we could not conclude properly what causes adult acne.
There is no single cause of acne, and because of this, there is no surefire way to avoid it or control it. Acne is influenced by several factors, many of which are out of your control. But the way you treat your skin does play an important role. Here are some best acne treatments which adults can be used for cure of this serious pr oblem.
Adult Acne Treatment with Natural Remedies
- Tea tree oil is a 100% natural herb treatment for adult acne that can also remove and stop the growth of bacteria on the skin, perhaps being as effective as benzoyl peroxide. It’s also a very pure substance it can be applied directly to the skin with no carrier oil. It should be used in a daily regimen, as with most natural supplements.
- Another useful adult acne treatment is to use Benzoyl Peroxide. Apply a 2.5 % quantity of Benzoyl Peroxide on your face in a straight way. Its straight direction will bring oxygen in your skin. Apply this and message on your face each day. You can also use it twice time. But make it sure that do not use that acne treatment products which have large quantity of Benzoyl Peroxide because it can make your skin dry so in this way your acne problem will increase.
- Vitamin A has been shown to reduce acne in women, as it can help hormone imbalances. Vitamin A occurs naturally in carrots, leafy green vegetables (lettuce, spinach, collard greens), and yellow and orange fruits such as peaches, apricots, and mangoes.
- A best adult acne treatment is to use a gentle face wash daily. It removes excess oil from your face. There are many companies face wash are available in the market and you can select one of them. Many dermatologists recommend Aveeno skin products because these are free from harmful chemicals and are soft and gentle.
- Also try to keep away from those things which are oily. Avoid these things like oily make up and use water base things instead of that.
- You also should try to reduce tensions and stress in your life. It is fact that stress is a cause of acne breakouts.
- When you talk about adult acne then a moisturizer is also very essential product because it can make your skin softer. Make it sure to purchase a good moisturizer from a well known company. A gentle moisturizer will help you to reduce the redness of skin.
Natural treatments for adult acne are also far safer than medical treatment. Proper treating of the skin should stave off infection, eliminating the need for such drugs as doxycycline and minocycline, both of which prevent infection, should it have the opportunity to develop.