Easy Ways To Get Clear Skin Without Products: Tips for Glowing Skin
Appearance and personality go a long way in the world today. Wherever you go, the first impression a person has of you is based on your looks and the way you carry yourself. A good skin will be a boon to your appearance. When you look good, your confidence will bring out the best in your personality. You can make a lasting impression wherever you go. You just need the right advice on how to get clear skin.
Why a Skin Detox Cleanse is Effective:
A skin detox cleanse is the most direct method for healthy, glowing skin. The skin is a natural elimination organ, helping to release toxins and impurities from the body through pores. When the other elimination organs are rife with toxins, such as the liver and colon, the skin has to increase its own detoxification processes.
This extra work for such a delicate organ can quickly lead to clogged pores, blemishes, and poor texture. Learning how to get clear skin through a skin detox cleanse is a way to effectively heal and purify skin, while at the same time relieving other elimination organs from the strain of a body overloaded with toxins. A skin detox cleanse will result in smoother, glowing skin due to improved capillary circulation, as well as a reduction in fine lines, dark circles under the eyes, blemishes, and age spots.
Tips to Get Clear Skin:
- Wash pillowcases at least once a week.
- If your hair is long, tie back when you sleep.
- Wash your face first thing in the morning.
- Eat less fatty foods, I cut out most sugar, chocolate, crisps, oily foods etc.
- Drink lots of water.
- Take a multivitamin tablet every day.
- If it’s really bad see your doctor and get some antibiotics, Minocycline worked better than any of the others I was prescribed.
- Try not to touch your face as much, and dont pick/play/rub etc.
- Wash your hair frequently, grease from your hair gives you spots, seriously.
- Dont wear make up more than you really need to, and be sure to totally clean it off before you go to bed, it clogs pores, stops them from breathing, leading to spots.
- Get some hardcore spot cream for individual uglies, I use something with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide in it – works ok, but only put it on the spot as it really dries out normal skin.
- Avoid soda stuff, things like Coke are really bad for your skin.
- Smoking and drinking apparently are bad for the skin, but I haven’t learnt my lesson there yet.
- Be sure to wash your face twice a day, can use a medicated soap, but make sure it doesnt dry out your skin too much.
- I used a concoction of pure aloe vera, sandlewood oil and jojoba stuff for a while, that seemed to help quite a lot, but kinda difficult to get the stuff.
- If you’re popping a spot, make sure to get everything out, the puss, all the blood it’ll give, and beware of clear puss afterwards. You need to wash this off, and clean properly, because it can reinfect other pores around it. Since the clear puss can come out for 20 minutes afterwards, make sure to clean it then.
- Diet, It’s so much about the food you eat it’s not even funny. Greasy foods, fats, sugar all mess your skin up, and to keep your skin healthy in the first place you need lots of fruits/veg.
- If your face wash/exfoliator aggravates your skin then discontinue use (although after you’ve washed it off it is normal to feel a tingling sensation on your skin).
- Avoid using 10% Benzoil peroxide this will not make acne disappear faster it will only irritate and aggrevate acne.
- If you have very sensitive skin don’t use Clearasil unless it is specially for sensitive/dry skin, it can be very harsh and leave your skin extremely dry.