Top 5 Homemade Winter Skin Care Tips
Cold winds and winter chill can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dull and dry. The best way to tackle skin dryness is by applying generous doses of moisturizers after taking a bath. No matter what you wear, the inner glow or the youthful appearance is missing. Today, we will unreveal a few beauty secrets to achieve a baby soft skin. Take a look.
The Best Homemade Skin Care Tips for Winter
- Tomato Scrub: this simple scrub will exfoliate your skin and give it a healthy glow. All you need is half a tomato and some sugar or salt.
- Lemon juice mixed with water or apple cider vinegar can be an excellent face toner. Apply the toner with the help of a cotton ball and rinse well with cold water. A cucumber juice, aloe vera gel mixed with water and chamomile tea concoction are also good homemade toners.
- Peel and seed one ripe papaya. Place the papaya in a bowl and mash it with a fork until all lumps disappear. Alternately, substitute one ripe avocado for the papaya.
- A homemade moisturizing mask is made by mixing 1 teaspoon of milk with 1 tablespoon of honey and keeping it on for 20 minutes before washing off. You can also massage your body with olive oil after bath or before sleeping, this will make your skin supple.
- Sugar Scrub: add moisture to dry knees or elbows with this exfoliating scrub. For winter, you can add your favorite soothing scents like lavender, rosemary or sage.
This winter, take special care of your skin, the skin after all tells tales about your health. Hope you will like these useful winter skin care tips. If you know any tip related skin, so feel free and share with us via comments below.