Hair Removal Cream Rash And Dark Spots
February 27, 2010
- I have been using a hair removal cream for the last seven years. Recently i have noticed that my skin develops rashes after using the cream, and these rashes later turn into dark spots. What should I do?
Rash / Dark Spot Causes
- Repeated use of hair removing creams can often cause allergies as the chemicals used to dissolve the hard proteins of the hair are very strong.
Home Remedies for Hair Removal Cream Rash
- Alternating this method with bleaching.
- Use a calamine lotion to soothen the irritated areas and take some anti allergic tablets.
- Moisturize the area with a rich moisturizer.
Best Alternate Methods Of Hair Removal
Tags: fade cream dark spotsfeaturedlightening dark spots
You may also like...