Rash on Nose
- I am 24 year old woman. There is a rash on my nose, which refuses to go away. what can i do about it?
Nose Rash Causes
- Very oily zone of skin – In this case excess oil and sticky dead skin cells, form blackheads and whiteheads appear as raised, granular rashes which clog the pores.
- Rosacea – which is a reddish rash on the cheeks.
Home Remedies for Nose Rash
In case of oily zone
- Try a facial scrub, at least twice a week.
- Wash your face several times a day with a medicated soap.
- Steam your nose or get it cleaned by a beautician every month.
In case of Rosacea
- Avoid all types of hot and spicy food.
- Avoid coffee.
- Avoid to extreme climates.
i very much adore your own posting type, very exciting,
don’t quit and also keep posting for the reason that it just nicely to look through it,
excited to look over far more of your content articles, stunning day 😉