Rash on Nose
- I am 24 year old woman. There is a rash on my nose, which refuses to go away. what can i do about it?
Nose Rash Causes
- Very oily zone of skin – In this case excess oil and sticky dead skin cells, form blackheads and whiteheads appear as raised, granular rashes which clog the pores.
- Rosacea – which is a reddish rash on the cheeks.
Home Remedies for Nose Rash
In case of oily zone
- Try a facial scrub, at least twice a week.
- Wash your face several times a day with a medicated soap.
- Steam your nose or get it cleaned by a beautician every month.
In case of Rosacea
- Avoid all types of hot and spicy food.
- Avoid coffee.
- Avoid to extreme climates.