Best Hair Care Tips For Healthy Hair
Hair plays a significant role in every individual’s life, especially youth. Hair can change a person’s look to a great extent, but all this does not come for free. One needs to take a great care of his hair using home hair remedies. There are different types of hair like dry hair, oily hair, balanced hair etc. Each hair type needs different home hair treatments and care. There are many products available in the market that boasts for their superior quality and worthiness, but many of them are synthetic products, which may cause some problems in the long run. Don’t get disheartened by this, you can use natural products for grooming your hair.
Diet and lifestyle are two major factors that influence the health of the hair. Poor diet, illness and deficiencies of any particular vitamin and mineral affects the quality of hair and problems like dandruff, thinning, hair, balding, premature graying etc. spoil the hair. In an individual the condition of the hair is a reflection of the complete constitution of him. If the person is not healthy then the health of the hair will be deplorable.
- It is better to apply castor oil for a well growth of hair.
- Wash hair with tea once in a week.
- Apply besan in the hair and wash it with water tired from the cooked rice.
- Soak a handful of gooseberries in a cup of milk for two hours. Make a paste and apply on the hair.
- Apply the mixture of an egg white, 2 spoons of castor oil, 1 spoon glycerin, in the scalp and hair. Wash it after a quantity of time.
- Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before wash. Let it soak. Cover your head with a hot towel and wash your hair after an hour or so.
- Boil a few hibiscus flowers in coconut oil. Filter and use this hair oil to manage hair loss and thinning.
Hair Care Tips
- Brush your hair on a regular basis previous to going to bed every night.
- Always use a mild shampoo while washing your hair. The quantum should be very little but adequate enough to cover the hair wholly with lather. Don’t forget to use a conditioner to keep the hair manageable.
- Never brush wet hair. This might cause the hair to stretch and in that way break off. Dry it with your fingers or try using a wide-toothed comb in substitute of a brush to remove the knots smoothly.
- Restrict blow-drying your hair. The method of blow-drying is harsh on hair as it robs it of moisture.
- Go in for a calcium supplement or else try to have two glasses of milk in a day.
- Always hold hair dryer away from your hair. Direct air from the hair dryer down hair shaft and not directly into the roots and keep it poignant.
- After a perm, never brush your hair. Instead comb hair gently
Home Remedies for Hair Care
- Soak multani mitti (fullers earth) in water overnight. Mix into it 2 tablespoons of curd and a few drops of lemon. Apply this paste over scalp and hair and leave for an hour. Wash off with water. It is a very effectual home remedy for softening hair and imparting a lustrous shine.
- Take 3 table spoons of ghee (clarified butter) and heat it. Mix into it a teaspoon of finely powdered almond. Massaging the scalp with the same will strengthen hair roots and give them a natural luster.
- Mix equal amounts of almond oil and castor (Ricinus communis) and warm it. Massaging the same into scalp once a week, will helpful for hair loss.
- Prepare a natural conditioner by mixing a cup of curd and one teaspoon of lemon (Citrus Limon) juice. Apply it on scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. This treatment is also effectual in curing dandruff.
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice in 2 tablespoon of mustard oil plus apply over the scalp. Rinse off with a mild shampoo. Follow this treatment twice a week for curing dandruff.
- For treat dandruff, soak methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum) seeds overnight. Prepare a paste by grinding them. Now, boil neem (Azadirachta indica) leaves in water and strain.