How To Get Healthy and Silky Hair With Olive Oil
Olive oil has history of thousands of years in Mediterranean coastal state, be known as in the west ” liquid gold ” , the reason depends on effect of its admirable natural health protection, hairdressing effect and ideal cook use oil. High quality olive oil is to use first ripe or mature olive delicacy passes physics if really cold compress the natural fruit that craft extracts is oily juice, it is the offers human edible exclusively with the form of natural state xylophyta oil on the world.
World olive oil advocate produce a country to be centered in Mediterranean coastal state, basically be Spain, Italy, Greek, Tunisia, Turkey, Syria, Moroccan, 90% what crop of olive oil of these 7 nations holds total output of world olive oil. Spain, Italy, Greek for the world the oldest 3 old olive oil produce business and exporter.
Olive oil is a great bet for your hair in case you need a fresh, healthier, silky and shiny hair. It can clean your hair and touch the scalp with some of is healing powers. Olive oil is also used for hair loss, hair strengthening and grey hair. In fact it has its applications in many more ailments. Hair care tends to be more common.
Olive oil makes the hair glow in broad daylight. It helps you to get rid of dandruff and lice. In fact it is used widely with children to shave off lice from their hair. In order to make your hair healthy, you can use olive oil drops on your head and cover the head with a towel. After half an hour passes you can shampoo your hair. This will offer you lasting results.
Using Olive Oil for Hair
A few easy steps and things to do and you are all set to have beautiful long locks! All you need for olive oil hair treatment is cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, shower cap and a heating agent. Here we go!
- Take around half a cup or a bit less olive oil in a microwave bowl and heat it for around 20 seconds. The time can be less given the fact that the oil gets a bit warm. While the oil is getting warm, grab a towel to prevent clothes from getting oil stains.
- Dip your fingers in bowl or take some olive directly from the container on your palms and then massage your hair with it. If you are having a problem of dry scalp, then particularly massage your scalp, slowly. For oily hair, massage the oil on your hair, around half an inch from your scalp. Continue this process till the hair has been oiled well.
- After the hair is oiled well, get the hair loosely together and cover it with a plastic shower cap. Now, just forget about it and let that the oil seep down in your scalp and nourish your hair. Let this be for around 30 minutes. You are almost done with using olive oil in hair.
- Ultimately, wash off the olive oil with a mild shampoo. Use a conditioner once you are done with the shampoo. Rinse your hair well. You are now on your way to experience olive oil for hair loss prevention with the help of this method.
Olive Oil for Damaged Hair
Take five tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl and keep this bowl in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
Now, mix two beaten eggs with olive oil.
Apply this mixture to your hair.
After that cover your head with a shower cap.
Wait for 20 minutes and then wash your hair as usual
Make an olive oil hair moisturizing mask by combining one egg, one tablespoon of vinegar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Apply the resultant mixture to your hair concentrating on the roots and ends of the hair. Leave on for about 15-20 minutes and then wash your hair.
Make another mask by mixing one ripe banana, one egg and three tablespoons each of milk honey and olive oil. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it on for about half an hour. Use a mild shampoo and conditioner.
Dandruff Hair Treatment with Olive Oil
Olive oil works wonders in preventing dandruff. If you already have a problem with dandruff try the olive oil remedy.
Use the extra-virgin olive oil and massage it into your scalp. Leave it in overnight. Try this remedy for about 7 days. Just wash it off using your regular shampoo.
If you’re not too keen on this remedy, try the olive oil shampoo. This may help with the overall shiny and full of body without the mess.
Olive Oil Hair Treatment Method
- Put about 100 ml of oil into a shallow bowl. If you keep your olive oil in the fridge, do this several hours before you need it so that it gets a chance to warm through to room temperature.
- Sit with a towel wrapped around your shoulders. Don’t wear anything which might be ruined by oil spots (- they will wash out but it’s a nuisance.)
- Brush your hair through and then part your hair carefully with a comb or brush.
- Dip your fingers into the oil and use your finger tips to carefully massage the oil into your scalp.
- Re-part your hair an inch or so away from the first parting and repeat the process.
- Cover your entire scalp this way, paying particular attention to hard to reach areas like the back of your neck.
- When hair and scalp are both well covered with oil, wrap the towel around your head so as to keep your head warm. Now spend half an hour or so relaxing while the olive oil does its work.
- When you are ready, unwrap your hair and wash it carefully with your favorite environmentally-friendly hair shampoo. (You may need slightly more of it than normal.)
When your hair is dry you will find that it is soft and silky and easy to manage. If you find that your hair is at all greasy after using olive oil, use less next time and maybe try a shampoo for greasy hair. I’ve used olive oil for hair over number of years and not found it to create greasiness.