How to Stop Hair Loss: Treatment and Prevention for Hairs
Although hair is not important to life, it is of enough cosmetic concern to provoke unease in anyone when it begins thinning, lessening or disappearing. To a woman, the view of a comb or brush enclosed with lost hair can cause strong mental strain. Hair is created in little pockets in the skill called follicles.
An up growth at the base of the follicle, called the papilla, normally produces hair when a particular group of cells turn amino acids into keratin, a sort of protein of which hair is made. The rate of production of these protein ‘building blocks’ decides hair growth. The average enlargement rate is about 1.2 cm per month, increasing fastest on women between fifteen to thirty years of age.
As humidity touches level zenith, our hair is the first to drop. And our comb keeps ending up in clusters of hair and the entire process becomes heartbreaking. Proper hair care can give you fabulous, shining, thick, beautiful, gorgeous, and dandruff free hair. Home made recipes like hair care, dandruff care and hair loss are based on herbs and natural ingredients. Well, here are some remedies to take care of your hair.
Causes of Hair Loss:
The main cause of hair loss is inadequate nutrition. Persons with deficiency of folic acid are the most sufferers. The various other causes of hair loss that ultimately results in baldness are:
- Age factor
- Genetic factor
- Hormonal changes
- Poor circulation of blood to the scalp
- Excess dandruff
Stop Hair Loss Now! A Natural Solution:
Hair loss is a common problem among men and women. About 25 percent of men begin balding by age 30 and two-thirds begin losing hair by age 60, according to the American Medical Association.
Some hair loss is a normal part of the hair growth cycle. In fact, we typically lose 50 to 150 scalp hairs every day. Baldness (alopecia) results when hair loss occurs at an abnormally high rate; when hair replacement occurs at an abnormally slow rate; or when normal hairs are replaced by thinner, shorter ones.
Herbal Remedies for Hair Loss:
Following are some of the effective herbal remedies for hair loss.
- Coconut oil also helps in getting long and healthy hair. Take coconut oil depending upon the hair size and mix 2-3 raw amla in it and massage your hair with this mixture.
- Massage your hair with coconut milk or warm mustard oil containing henna. This will improves blood circulation and helps in hair growth.
- Apply spinach juice on the scalp. It prevents hair loss.
- You can also apply neem paste on your scalp and hair. This will fight against any kind of germs and lice.
- Massage your hair and scalp simply with your hand after your daily bath. This will improves blood circulation and prevents hair loss.
- Prepare a mixture by adding one tablespoon amla powder and lemon juice each. Add little water to it to make a thick paste. Use this mixture as a cleanser for 2 to 3 weeks. This will stop hair loss and makes it healthy and beautiful.
- Grind one tablespoon black pepper and lemon seeds each and prepare a paste using them. Apply this mixture on head and scalp. Keep it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse of using clean cold water. This will prevent hair loss and help in natural growth.
Home Remedy For Hair Loss:
- Take a pot of water and soak few fenugreek seeds in it. Massage it in the scalp and wrap a cloth for about 3 hours. Repeat this procedure for a month to get treated of hair loss.
- Take uncooked egg yolk and massage it on the scalp. Keep it for an hour and then wash off.
- Red henna is beneficial in treating hair loss problem. Smear henna over the scalp and keep it for an hour. Wash the hair. Repeat this process in a span of 10 to 15 days.
- Apply castor oil on the scalp and the roots but not on the hair. Wrap the hair with newspaper and tie it with cloth. Keep it overnight and wash it in the morning. Repeat this for 7 to 10 days.
- In a cup of boiling water, add a tsp of mustard seeds. Cook it for about 5 minutes and allow it to cool. Once cooled, drink this concoction.
- Rub olive oil in the scalp. This would help reduce hair loss.
- Take a few rosemary leaves and boil them in water. Strain the combination and store the liquid. Use this concoction daily to rinse the hair with.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rosemary, 1 lemon juice and 1 egg yolk. Apply this mixture on the hair roots and keep it for half an hour. Then, wash off this mixture.
- Extract juice from green coriander leaves. Apply this juice on the head. This proves worthwhile in treating hair loss.
- Boil water and put blanch scented geranium leaves in it. Strain the water and allow it to cool. When cool, wash the hair with it.
- In ½ cup olive oil, add 1 tablespoon of cumin. Rub this over the scalp and leave it for half an hour. Rinse the hair later.
- Grind myrtle leaves and soak it in water for a day. Apply this combination the next night before going to sleep and wrap it with a cloth. Keep it overnight. Wash the hair the next morning with cold or warm water. repeat this procedure for 2 weeks.
- In a ½ cup of coconut oil, add some dry pieces of amla. Boil this mixture and when cool apply it on the scalp. This is beneficial in reducing hair loss.
- Applying coconut milk is also beneficial in treating hair loss. Massage the hair roots with this and rinse it after some time.