Best Natural Treatments for Dry Hair At Home
Oily hair is a drag, but dry hair is no picnic, either. Dry hair is dull hair, and it looks the same after you wash it as it did before. Every woman wants beautiful, frizz free manageable hair quickly and easily, and now you can get it. How can you fix dry hair woes at home? Try these natural ingredients alone or combined for softer, more manageable locks.
The Best Treatments of Dry Hair with Natural Remedies
- Coconut oil it seems to work for about everything, Liquify coconut oil in your hands. Rub all over clean dry or damp hair Put enough in enough so you can see the oils. Let it set or thirty minutes. Then take a blow dryer and add heat for fifteen minutes. Wash your hairs with normal hot water.
- Need a deep conditioner? Try using some Miracle Whip. Apply this condiment to your hair and let it sit for thirty minutes. Afterwards, rinse and shampoo your hair thoroughly.
- Mixed with banana, mayonnaise or by itself, avocado serves as a strong “mask” to seal moisture into hair follicles.
- Blend 1/2 cup of natural whole yogurt with one banana. Wash your hair and apply the conditioner evenly from scalp to tip. Allow the conditioner to set for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing and drying.
- Coca-Cola. Is your hair dull? Pour a can of coke on your hair. Work it in well and rinse it out. Your hair will shine.
- Mix 1 part of Apple cider vinegar and 2 parts of water, fill the mixture in a clean spray bottle. Spray the mixture only to the hair and not on then scalp. Leave it as long as you wish and rinse as usual followed by conditioner. I recommend to follow this once a week for a month to see your hair smooth & shiny.
- About 1 tablespoon spread evenly throughout your hair should do the trick; cover your head with a shower cap and then rinse the mayonnaise out after 30 minutes.
- Try virgin coconut oil…massage on your scalp and in your hair. Leave it for 30 minutes or overnight. Shampoo and rinse with lukewarm water. Try it 2x or 3x a week or a month you’ll see the difference.
Hope you will liked these useful dry hair care tips. Got other ideas for home remedies for dry hair? Leave us a note in the comments below.