Top 6 Natural Ways To Hair Care for Dry Hair
Beautiful hair is what every woman desires, but achieving and maintaining it may not be that simple. Dry hair looks dull, needs special attention because dry hair can easily break and damaged. Dry hair necessity special attention as properties are dull and will watch the same still subsequent to a wash. In addition, many commercial hair care products contain harsh chemicals that make your hair brittle, making them prone to damage.
One of the main reasons for dryness is the chemical treatment imposed on the hair such as coloring or highlighting the hair, use excess shampoo, over use of hair styling equipments and chemical based products, and other environmental effect. However, it is important to keep in mind that not all shampoos meant for your hair type will suit you as each person’s hair is unique and will react differently.
The Perfect Natural Hair Care Tips for Dry Hair
So it’s very important to take care of your dry hair. Here are some useful tips and natural home remedies for dry hair so that your dry hair remains under control and you feel happy.
- Use any natural oil like coconut, mustard, or extra virgin olive oil. For best results, warm the oil slightly, and cover ypur head with a towel for 30 minutes after the massage.
- For dry hair, add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to a tablespoon of mild baby shampoo. The oil has soothing properties that will benefit the scalp and nourish dry hair right from the roots. Some people also prefer rinsing their hair with a tablespoon of vinegar since it is a natural conditioner.
- Mix 2-3 tablespoon of honey (natural moisturizer) with olive oil. Apply on the roots of the hair and cover with shower cap. After half hour rinse well. Its good for your dry hair.
- Massage the root of the hair strands with lukewarm coconut oil at-least 30 minutes before shampooing your hair.
- In this dry hair care treatment drops of lukewarm olive oil is thoroughly massaged into the roots of the hair strands. Once the oil is penetrated into the scalp, it moisturizes and nourishes the hair follicles.
- The white portion of the egg is separated from the yolk and beaten thoroughly to form foam. The beaten egg is then applied all over the scalp with the help of finger tips. The treatment particularly nourishes the hair follicles and lead to the development of well nourished and moisturized hair strands.
Dry hair care with the right food, inclusive of proteins, essential fats, Vitamins A, C and E work well towards combating the dryness and frizz in the hair. I am sure above tips and home remedies for dry hair treatment will be greatly help full to you. If you want more guidelines and any information related to the dry hair care, please consult with our experts that will always welcome to you.
thanks your mailing