Top 5 Useful Homemade Revitalizing Masks
From morning to evening, six days a week, the hustle and bustle of everyday life undoubtedly wrecks our skin. Experimenting and making your own homemade revitalizing masks. Above all us the fact that these are made from purely natural ingredients and you can use them without any risks of side effects not only fun, but a great way to save too. So, here are a few homemade facial recipes to turn towards, as they are both inexpensive and beneficial for your complexion.
The Most Effective Homemade Revitalizing Masks
- Fruit Mask: Mash 3 papaya slices, 2 mango slices and 1 pineapple slice and add 1 tablespoon of warm honey. Yes, it’s that simple! Honey should not be too hot and fruits should be fresh that’s the only side note I feel the need to add. Let the mask sit on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Mix a couple of tablespoons of honey with an egg yolk and a few drops of almond oil or olive oil and apply the mixture to your complexion for about 15 minutes. Use your hands to gently massage the mask in and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Orange mask: So, you love orange juice, but what about the pulp that you normally throw in trash? This time don’t, instead, blend it with oatmeal, yogurt, honey or all the three together to make a refreshing face mask. Try it, it’s going to be great and your skin will love you for this.
- Mix two egg yolks and about ¼ cup of olive oil, apply this mixture, put a plastic bag over your hair and leave on for about an hour. You can leave it on longer if you want but I wouldn’t suggest sleeping with it on as this is one really messy mask.
- Mint Mask: Mint leaves homemade revitalizing mask not only refreshes your skin and makes it feel cool in hot summer months. To prepare the same, half cup cucumber solids. Collect the cucumber solids in saucepan, heat with a little water and then add grated mint leaves and heat some more so all the ingredients blend thoroughly. Remove the heat and let the mask cool down before you apply it over your skin.
Have you ever experimented with homemade revitalizing masks, ladies? Do share with me your idea of revitalizing your skin here.