Few Quick Tips For Nose Hair Removal
Nose hair removal is a common form of hair removal especially for men. Most of the men often take use of tweezers to get rid of the nose hairs. Tweezers are good for nose hair removal but you have to take precautions because you can cause watery eyes if you are not careful and hurt the hair roots.
Most men to be honest will have a lot more hair than women on their bodies; this can be ok in most cases but may also be an irritation. With that said a good number of men tend to be a bit over the top with the amount of hair on their entire body. There are many natural alternatives to remove nose hairs rather than using tweezers. You can even use nose hair trimmer available in many cosmetic stores. These trimmers are multifunctional and can be used for trimming back hairs, ear hairs and eyebrows.
Why Does One Have Excessive Nose Hair?
Hair in the nose is no doubt very irritating and also embarrassing. It can make one sneeze. On account of more male hormones, women tend to have excessive hair. This also applies to nose hair. It is mainly due to an increase in male hormone testosterone and a decrease in female hormones in one’s body. Excessive hair in one’s nose is because the nose is sensitive to testosterone hormone.
How to Get Rid of Excessive Nose Hair:
- First things first, before you start the trimming, you need to start with the grooming. Carefully and gently clean the inside of your nose using a cotton swab with just a little bit of soapy water on it. Make sure you rinse all the soap off when you are done so you don’t irritate your nostrils.
- You will need a good mirror and a bright light, bathrooms usually have both so this is the best place to perform your grooming. A magnifying mirror is even better and there are many that are mounted on stands so you can use them hands free. Some nose hair groomers will even have a built in light to make the task easier.
- When it comes time for the actual trimming remember that you don’t need to cut all the hair, just the hairs close to the front of the nostril that others may be able to see. You want to be careful that you don’t shove the scissors, or electric trimmer, too far back into the nostril or you could hurt yourself.
- Remember that nasal hair serves a purpose, it keeps contaminants out of your lungs, so don’t get too gung- ho when trimming your nose hairs. You just want to keep them short enough so that they aren’t visible.
- When it comes to removing unwanted nasal hair you don’t want to use the same methods you would use on other parts of the body. For example, using creams could cause permanent damage to your nasal cavities and tweezing could lead to infection and/or ingrown hairs, neither of which is something you want inside your nose.
Why One Must Avoid Excessive Nose Hair Trimming:
One must get rid of only the hair that is below the nostril. Trimming aggressively is not advisable. It is natural to have nose hairs. The hairs protect one from inhaling dust as well as germs. One can suffer from allergy attacks, sinusitis, respiratory infections in case one removes nose hairs. The hair also adds humidity when one tends to inhale. Humidity is very essential for proper respiratory system, as well as the lungs and the larynx. One must not get rid of all the hairs. As nasal passages can be infected, it is better to maintain proper hygiene.