Good Ford Jokes Collection

Best ford jokes and jokes about fords are few nice collection of jokes on ford and jokes of ford for interested persons of ford jokes.

1. Ford has Admitted they are Expensive

Do you know that Ford has admitted they are expensive and unreliable? That new commercial they are running says so! When that country singer says “If I had me some money” he admits he can’t afford one, and when he adds that he’d “buy a Ford truck or two” it because he needs a spare.

2. This is Your Brain

This is your brain

This is your brain on drugs

3. Ford Escort

Ford Escort Me To A Chevrolet Dealer.

4. Why are the New Ford trucks More Aerodymic?

Why are the new Ford trucks more aerodymic?

So they will save the Chevy gas when the Chevy tows them away.

5. How do you Double the Value of a Ford Pinto?

How do you double the value of a Ford Pinto?

Fill it with gas.

6. Why didn’t the Chicken Cross the Road?

Why didn’t the chicken cross the road?

His F-150 got stuck

7. The People Who say they Would Rather Push a Ford

The people who say they would rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy usually do.

8. First on race day

Next time some Fordnatic claims Ford means “First on race day” remind them that anything could be fast if a team of mechanics worked on it all week so it would last long enough to run a race before needing another weeks work.

9. If it wasn’t for Fords

Ashes to ashes,
dust to dust.
If it wasn’t for Fords,
our tools would rust.

10. Drive a Ford


11. 90% of Ford Trucks are Still on the Road

From the past 10 years about 90% of Ford trucks are still on the road, the other 10% made it home.

12. A little Girl Walking Home from School

A man pulled up next to a little girl walking home from school and said “If you get in, I’ll give you a lollypop.” The girl kept walking.

Following along slowly, the man said “Come on and get in the car with me and I’ll give you two lolly pops.” She kept her eyes on the sidewalk and continued on her way.

The man said “Get in with me and I’ll give you this whole bag of lollypops!” Finally, the girl turned and said “Look daddy, YOU bought the Ford, YOU ride in it.

You may also like...