Effective Makeup Removing Tips To Keep Your Skin Healthy
When you have sensitive skin, you have to be careful about every single product you use. Many cosmetics contain harsh ingredients and additives that can cause breakouts, allergic reactions, dry skin and a host of other issues. It goes without saying that sensitive skin deserves and needs special treatment. If you’re looking for cosmetics that are specifically tailored for sensitive skin.
Make up removers are very important for the skin to keep it clean and away from the after affects of the make up. If make up isn’t removed after the use then it enters into the pores and the chemicals in the make up can damage the skin. So one should always make it a point to remove the make up from the skin while going to bed and let the skin breathe.
Having a good quality make up remover is must in your make up kit and one should use make up remover for the eyes which is specifically made for eyes as eyes are very sensitive and need some extra care. Facial make up as foundation and lipsticks can be easily removed with water based make up cleansers but eye make up as liners, kohl and mascara needs something extra. They require more of oil in the remover solution to remove the stubborn eye make up.
Here are some helpful tips and suggestions.
Tips for Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin:
- Prepare all the necessary ingredients first. You can easily acquire it at the comfort of your own home just by rummaging through your pantry. The things that you will need are as follows:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Distilled water
- Fennel seed or crushed fennel
- Boil two cups of distilled water in a clean pot. Do not wait for the water to reach its boiling point. As soon as it begins to simmer, immediately remove it from the heat.
- Put one teaspoon of crushed fennel in the warm water right away. If you cannot find crushed fennel, you can buy fennel seeds and grind them in your blender or food processor until they have become one-sixth of their original size. Let the fennel seeds be infused in the water by putting a lid to its container and then leave it for an hour.
- After an hour, carefully drain it the water into a medium sized bowl to separate the from the liquid.
- Add one-fourth cup of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of glycerin. Mix it gently but thoroughly.
- Pour it very carefully in a bottle. Make sure it is airtight. Store it in a cool dry place. It will last for one month. You can then apply it to your skin by using a facial cotton pad.
To make sure that your skin is compatible with this mixture, try it first by dabbing this on your jaw line. If it starts to sting and red marks appeared, discontinue use. This means you are allergic. However if no markings have become visible, then it is perfectly safe for you to use this every day. Apply it very gently.
It is very important that you avoid the eye area to prevent irritation. It is highly advisable that you label the bottle with an expiration date so that you will not forget it. Surprise your loved ones and friends. They will surely be amazed and will greatly appreciate your effort. Good luck and have fun creating your very own makeup remo.