Helpful Guidelines For Party Make Up
Everyone wants to look good, especially when it is the time to party. The idea behind hosting or going to parties is to meet the people you know as well as to make new friends. At the same time, you try to impress others by your dressing sense and looks, along with the way you carry yourself. The self-confidence comes when you know that you are looking perfect, with the right make up and a dazzling ensemble.
However, while getting ready for a night out, you need to know that party makeup also has some limits and rules. For instance, you should apply either heavy eye makeup or heavy lip makeup, but not both at the same time. If you want to be the essence of a party, there is no better place to start than at your dressing table. In this regard, the party makeup tips given here will come handy.
Party Makeup is very different from the makeup we apply on a regular basis. As most of the parties are scheduled on evening or night time, the party make up is obviously more glittery and shining than the regular make up. It is also comparatively darker and dazzling than the regular makeup. Apart from the clean, clear and attractive look, the party makeup aspires to provide a poised and jaw drop gorgeous look.
Choose your dress, footwear and accessories for the big occasion in advance. Once all the elements come together, it will help you get an idea about your look and you will be able to select your make up accordingly.
For Fresh Looking Skin
- Wash your face with warm water, using your favorite face wash.
- Rub ice on your face for 5-10 mins, in breaks.
- Dab some cleansing milk on a cotton ball and wipe your face with it.
- Apply some lotion/ moisturizer, while making sure you do not end up leaving your face oily.
Preparing The Base
- Depending upon your complexion, apply foundation all over your face, with the help of a sponge/foundation brush. You can apply a darker shade of the foundation on the broader parts of your face.
- Now, apply shimmer powder on your face, over the foundation, with the help of a brush.
- Blush your cheeks, adding color gradually. Use some blusher on the sides of the forehead and chin as well.
On The Eyes
- First of all, you need to apply the eye-shadow on your eyelids
- Define your eyes with eyeliner, making use of short strokes.
- Next, apply 2-3 coats of mascara, on the tips of your lashes.
- Finally, define your eyebrows with the help of an eyebrow pencil.
For Your Lips
- Shape up your lips nicely and precisely, with the help of a lip liner pencil.
- Now is the time to apply the lip color, with the help of a brush.
- Blot the lipstick with tissue and then apply once again.
- Finally, add a coat of gloss on your lips.
For Your Nail
- Clean your nails thoroughly and file them to give a proper shape.
- Apply a coat of the colorless base coat and let it dry.
- Add two coats of a nail polish, giving a gap of 10 minutes in-between.
- Add another coat of the colorless base coat and let it dry.