Easy and Effective Acne Treatment At Home
Acne, although usually found in youngsters, may occur at any age. Apart from the face, it can also occur on other parts of your body like the neck and back as well. Although there are many prescription medications and creams available to take care of the condition, most people are known to prefer home remedies. Natural remedies are always a much safer alternative to prescription medicine, since they are not known to cause any negative side effect.
Acne is can be one of the most difficult problems you can have! By themselves acne are not dangerous, but they can destroy your self esteem and completely ruin your social life. The problem is that there are many available acne treatments, and while some of them are actually helpful others can cause even worse damage to your skin. Over the counter and prescription acne treatments often contain chemicals that many people do not wish to use. Instead, these people search for home treatments for acne.
However in recent years a several very good, natural acne treatments have appeared, usually created by the people suffering from this problem before deciding to create their own cure. These holistic treatments are 100% natural, easy to use and very, very affordable and what is most important they work. As a long time sufferer we have tried to give our honest opinion on each one of these remedies and we hope it will help you clear away your Acne for good.
Best Acne Home Treatment:
- Make an egg yolk mask. It may seem like an odd way of treating acne but it can actually help to remove excess oils from the skin. Apply egg yolk with a cotton ball or pad to your spots and leave on for 15-20 minutes before washing thoroughly with cold water.
- Mix lemon juice and rose water together, apply over face with a cotton ball, and leave for half an hour and then rinse. Try this for 20-25 days.
- Take one tablespoon of sour cream, one tablespoon of yoghurt, one tablespoon of grind oatmeal mixed with 3-4 drops of lemon juice and apply to the face, rinsing off after 10-15 minutes.
- Groundnut oil mixed with one tablespoon of lime juice can be applied directly onto spots with a cotton bud to prevent further outbreaks.
- Mix honey and cinnamon powder together to make a fine paste and apply on pimples overnight and wash it off in the morning with warm water. Repeat this process for 2-3 weeks and your pimples will vanish.
- Mash ½ cup of apple and use ½ cup of cooked oatmeal, one tablespoon of lemon juice and one slightly beaten egg white to make a paste. Then apply to liberally to your face for 15-20 minutes then rinse with cold water.
- Make a fine paste of turmeric powder with neem leaves which should be applied on the affected areas then washed off after 25-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Blend a small amount of ground almonds with honey to produce a fine paste, apply to a hot washcloth or flannel then rinse off with cold water.
- Sandalwood has a very cooling effect and will reduce the inflammation that acne causes so a paste made from sandalwood and black gram when applied to the face and left over night then rinsed the following day will do a great job in reducing redness and irritation.