Hide Your Big Noses With Make Up
We all crave for flawless beauty. Though it may not be possible to work against nature, but that does not mean we cannot be attractive. No, for this you do not need a nose job done or Cinderella’s magic wand. Right makeup technique can do the seemingly difficult task to perfection. So, if your concern is your big nose, have no worries, some simple makeup tips can help you hide it.
- First, apply a good quality foundation or powder to your face. Mineral makeup is a good choice because it provides even coverage and makes you skin look healthy. Use a color that matches your skin color.
- To minimize the appearance of a wide nose, the trick is to use vertical lines of light or dark tones to make your nose look narrower. There are two ways to do this, so you should try both to see which effect you prefer. (1) Apply a lighter shade of makeup to the sides of your nose, starting from the top of your bridge down to your nostrils. (2) Apply a darker shade to the sides of you nose.
- Use the brushes to blend the makeup into your eyeshadow and the rest of your makeup. Brush on blush close to your nose to make it appear even thinner.
- To make a long nose look shorter, you need to use vertical lines of color. Apply a dot of lighter tone of makeup at the top of the bridge. Next, apply either a lighter or darker shade to the tip and under the base of the nose. Again, blend into the rest of your makeup.
- For a nose that is both long and wide, or one that is crooked or otherwise oddly shaped, the best solution is to play up your other features. Light/dark contouring tricks tend to make the problem worse.
Pick either your eyes or lips to accentuate. If you are playing up your eyes, use black eyeliner and a shadow that complements your eye color. Finish it up with some lip gloss and blush.
If you are accentuating your lips, pick a shade of red or light pink that complements your skin tone. Finish it up with some mascara and blush.
Focus On Some Other Feature
For uneven noses that are long and wide at the same time or that are badly are shaped or out of line, the tricks which can make the matter worse.
If that,s the case with you, go for features that you think are the best according to you facial alignment and that can draw the attention away from the nose-when highlighted. To apply makeup, eyes and lips are the best options as they can transform one’s look to a great externt.
If you have chosen your eyes to be done, use black kohl and eyeliner to define your eyes shaping them up, really well. Apply eyeshadow that complements. After that blush your cheeks and gloss your lips to get the fine upshot, and your disfigured or large nose won’t bother you anymore.
Similarly, to play with your lips, color your lips with a shade that complements your skin tone and finally wear some gloss.
These little tricks can do wonders to hide the flaws of your noses now can breathe a sigh of relief and do not have to undergo the surgeon’s blade.