10 Most Effective Homemade Exfoliating Scrubs
Homemade exfoliators are some of the best in the world! Not only are they all natural, but homemade exfoliators also ensure that your skin stays soft all of the time! Generally, natural scrubs and exfoliators are very easy to make and use. In addition, they are not very expensive and they are just as effective as manufactured scrubs.
The Best Homemade Exfoliators for Skin Care
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with your liquid facial cleanser for a mild weekly facial scrub.
- Sugar and olive oil has been one of the most popular homemade exfoliators out there! All you do is take some sugar, add in some olive oil and you got yourself an incredible, skin-softening scrub!
- Another one of the best natural exfoliators, is the mixture of sugar with baby oil. The baby oil will penetrate and moisturize the skin, while the sugar will remove dead skin cells that can cause the skin to appear dry and dull. This method will give the skin a healthy glow and will leave it baby smooth.
- Haldi face masks combine turmeric with rose water or milk. It is also supposed to reduce the appearance of fine hair. A haldi face mask is not suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- If you are of the opinion, that you need a coarse exfoliator for face and the body, then this is the best one for you. You can either use sea salt or regular salt to make this exfoliator. Rub salt on your wet skin, while you are in the shower. Wait for a few minutes, scrub the skin and wash off the salt. However, you will have to use a moisturizer on the skin, as this exfoliator can have drying effects on the skin.
- Mix sea salt with and an equal amount of oil (almond oil, olive or baby oil) to make a coarse scrub.
- A simple and effective homemade exfoliant is freshly squeezed lemon juice mixed with sugar. Mix them together adjusting the amounts until you get the desired consistency and gently massage on your face.
- This is another very effective exfoliator. If you have excessive dry skin, this is the exfoliator, which you may want to use. Combine sugar with honey to make the exfoliator. Apply it on the skin, scrub and wash it off. You can also add a couple of drops of olive oil to the exfoliator.
- If you’ve been having a lot of problems with oily skin, don’t worry ladies! This is one of the homemade exfoliators that is made for oily skin! The lemon juice will wipe away all of that oil while the salt will scrub away everything else! Try it ladies, it really works!
- Make a paste using oatmeal and warm water to gently exfoliate irritated or dry skin.
Any one of these homemade natural exfoliators can be used to help improve the texture and appearance of the skin. So if you want to treatment your oily skin with home remedies then follow these useful tips and enjoy your fresh and healthy skin.