How To Bleach Skin Naturally At Home
Bleaching is a simple way of getting rid of skin blemishes and making the complexion lighter. Many over-the-counter skin bleachers contain harsh chemicals. Some skin bleachers have been found to contain high levels of steroids, which can lead to infertility and other health problems. Doing homemade skin bleach may also show a fast or slow improvement depending on how your skin reacts to the recipe.
There are many skin bleaching products, like skin creams and face whitening creams, available in the market. There are many effective ways of bleaching skin naturally at home without any side effects. Let us take a look at some of the natural skin bleach preparations and how to use them.
How To Bleach Skin Naturally Fast
- Take a handful of orange peels and allow them to dry for a few days. Once they harden, grind them into a fine powder. Mix this powder with raw milk and apply on face and body. It is a sure shot method for lightening the skin and removing the blemishes. Follow this procedure for 2-3 times a week, for 3-4 months to get a lighter and glowing skin.
- Equal parts of sandalwood powder, lemon juice, tomato juice, and cucumber juice.
- 2 tbsp cucumber juice, ½ tsp glycerin, ½ tsp rose water, 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Mix egg white with half table spoon of olive oil. Add half cup cooked oats to the mix. Apply the paste on your face for 30 minutes. For dry skin the quantity of olive oil can be increased to 1 table spoon. Repeat this once in 5 days.
- Coconut and Pineapple Bleach: This is a very effective natural skin bleach. To prepare it, take an equal quantity of coconut milk and pineapple juice in a small bowl and mix. Apply the mixture on your skin and let it dry. Rinse it off with warm water.
- Equal parts of honey and almond paste (soak almonds overnight in water, peel in the morning, make a paste).
- Corn Flour and Almond Oil: Mix 2 tbsp cornflour with 2 tsp almond oil. Add a few drops of lemon juice and mix it well. Apply on the skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water and then rinse with cold water. It makes the skin smoother and lighter.
- Aloe Vera gel is a good product to try out, especially if you’re not in the market for a real homemade skin bleach but something that could wipe off that grayish tone off your face and make it look glowing and fresh.
Avoid applying any of these mixture to broken, dry, or damaged skin, or areas of tender skin such as the groin area. These were the useful ways of lighten your skin using natural products. Its effects are long lasting, unlike their cosmetic counterparts.