How To Get Rid of Breakouts Naturally
Acne medications might stop breakouts, but they can also cause dryness, discoloration, and skin irritation. Acne and pimples are two of life’s most annoying and prevalent skin curses. Most of us have been in a situation where an ugly red spot has appeared the day before an important event or date. For most teenagers, body acne is caused by hormonal fluctuations in body.
Many natural methods are effective in treating pimples within a very short time period. So, here we have listed several natural remedies that are safe to use, effective tips for stop the breakouts naturally than you imagined. When you try the following tips, you are going to be amazed at how wonderful your skin looks. Try some of these simple and natural home remedies to fight off those breakouts naturally.
How To Prevent Acne Breakouts Naturally: Useful Tips
- Aloe Vera: This bad boy is a triple threat. Not only does it cool your skin down, which feels great, it reduces the inflammation and redness of pimples as well as removes the oiliness from your skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Sort of along the same lines as lemon juice, apple cider vinegar has the same antibacterial properties, as well as anti fungal properties as well. Apple cider vinegar is very powerful though, so you might want to dilute it when you use it, at least at first. Just apply a small amount to your skin, but make sure that you choose pure, undiluted vinegar for best results.
- Honey and turmeric mask: This is one of the best natural tricks to get rid of body acne. Honey moisturizes the skin, while turmeric aids in controlled sebum production and prevents scarring. Mix a teaspoon of turmeric powder with two tablespoons of organic honey. Apply it onto acne area, and leave it on for 15 minutes. You may also use it on your face. Repeat every two days once for best results.
- Hit the Gym: Exercising has a countless amount of benefits. It makes your body sweat and cleans your pores in the process. It also increases your metabolism and reduces stress. Which can all contribute to acne. Not to mention that you will look great as well!
- Drink Water: Keeping your body fully hydrated helps you to flush toxins that may be in your blood, and your skin becomes smooth and clear as a result. Always carry a small bottle of water in your purse and take frequent sips throughout the day.
- Toothpaste: The toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpaste. If you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make sure the toothpaste remains on the pimples for at least half an hour.
- Mix your herbal mask base: In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 egg white, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. These ingredients have natural properties that will help heal your skin. For example, honey has antibacterial and astringent properties. The egg whites not only thicken the mask, but also act as an astringent, and the lemon juice is both an astringent and a natural bleach/whitening agent.
- Garlic: Garlic is fantastic for fighting acne due to its high levels of antioxidants, as well as its’ anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties. There are two ways you can use garlic to clear up acne. If your skin is sensitive, try crushing the garlic and mixing it with some water.
- Papaya: If you are familiar with high end skin care products, you probably already know that papaya is a very common ingredient in acne treatments. However, you can get the same benefits without spending the cash! All you have to do is mash up the flesh of the papaya to form a paste or a lotion consistency, and apply directly to the skin. You can leave it on for up to 30 minutes, then rinse and moisturize.
- Oatmeal: It is an amazing way to treat your body acne. It works pretty well on body rash too. All that you have to do is mix one tablespoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon with a cup of cooked oatmeal. Rub this against the affected area and let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing off. Do this every week. Oatmeal exfoliates your skin, cleanses your pores and absorbs any excessive oil found in skin.
And after you start or succeed, I would love to hear from you in the comments bellow. Maybe you have similar methods as well, that don’t involve creams, antibiotics or pills.