The 15 Very Helpful Foot Skin Care Tips at Home
It is definitely not enough to flaunt your beautiful face skin, you need to take equivalent care for neck, arms and feet, as even they are the equally exposed areas. Take a look at the feet care tips for a great, soft and glowing feet. In other words, we can say that the health of your feet plays a much important role in your overall personality. Thus, it is quite obvious that people want to have beautiful and healthy feet.
However, for the purpose, you need to take proper care of your feet, washing and scrubbing them properly, moisturizing them on a regular basis, and so on. At the same time, you need to wear comfortable shoes, which allow your feet to relax and breathe easily. Read on to explore some more foot skin care tips.
The Best Foot Skin Care Tips
Foot care would also mean selecting proper shoes for your feet so that they are as comfortable in your feet as possible giving feet space to breathe. There are lot of tips on foot care and some of them are as follows:
- Foot care is very important to take care off as one takes care of their body skin. Therefore, if your feet gets wet, dry it properly with a towel and take proper are to dry it between your toes.
- Dip your feet in Luke warm soapy water everyday. Scrub it softly and then wash it finally with cold water. Dry the feet properly with towel. One dry, apply foot care cream or some good body moisturizer.
- Whenever you get your feet wet, make sure to dry them thoroughly, especially between the toes.
- The best time to buy shoes is later in the day, when the feet are a bit swollen. The shoes that feel comfortable at that time will surely be comfy at all times of the day.
- If, and when, you go out in the sun wearing sandals, make sure to apply a sunscreen on your feet, just like the rest of your exposed body parts.
- Use hot-cold water technique. Dip your feet in hot water and then after five minutes dip it in cold water. Do this for 20 minutes. This method improves the blood circulation.
- Massage the rough cracked heels with pumice stone or any natural scrub to remove all the impurities. Soak your feet in hot water and rock salt mixture, this will help you relax for a while.
- For a glowing feet, apply any warm oil regularly. Wrap the feet in a plastic cover so that the pores in the skin open and absorb the oil.
- Onion compresses will treat and slow pain you feel very well too.
- Spread your skin around calluses with spirit of iodine solution, then soak your feet in the bath of sea salt and pumice it with a scrub. Do it every morning and every evening for three days.
- Scrub your feet, especially the heels, with a foot scrubber on a regular basis. It will help remove the dead cells and make you feet softer.
- Before going to bed, wash you feet thoroughly, dry them with a towel and apply moisturizer generously, especially at the heels.
These are totally very useful and helpful feet care tips. If you doing these tips daily then you can get glowing skin of your feet. We hope you will like this foot care article. Feel free to share your comments with us.