How To Lose Weight Fast on Face
When most people think about unwanted weight gain, they think of the common problem areas: waist, thighs, and buttocks. If you have a lot of excess fat in the facial and neck areas, it can make you look heavier than you actually are. Although you cannot spot-burn fat, you can make some easy and quick lifestyle changes to reduce puffiness and tone your face. Luckily, however, there are steps you can take to make your face look thinner. Read on to learn more.
How To Lose Weight From Around Your Face
- Perform facial exercises. To slim your chin, extend your bottom lip out and up, attempting to raise it over your top lip. Hold for 10 seconds. Perform 10 times daily.
- Cut back on salt. A diet high in salt can cause fluid retention and make you carry weight in the face and neck. Processed meals, fast food entrees, canned vegetables, soups, pretzels and chips are all high in salt.
- Reduce refined sugar and carbohydrates. Some nutritionists theorize that excessive consumption of refined sugar and carbohydrates can lead to water retention in the face. Go for whole grains, no processed foods you know the drill.
- Just say no to alcohol: Whether it’s in the form of wine, beer or hard liquor, it dehydrates the body, and as we now know, that only adds bloat to your face. Not to mention the calorie count: A five-ounce glass of wine has 100 calories, so even a little drinking can throw off your diet in a big way.
- Fruits and vegetables contain water, to help keep you hydrated. They also contain vitamins and minerals for good health. The fiber in fruits and vegetables helps keep you feeling full longer, making it easier to cut down on salty, fatty and sugary foods.
- Drink at least eight to ten glasses of water. Dehydration can cause swelling in the face and neck. Make sure you stay hydrated by consuming plenty of water.
- Wear the right hairstyle: Talk to your stylist about haircuts that slim; you can even be blunt and say you need help finding hairstyles for fat faces. Your stylish should be able to help.
- Strength training exercises help you lose weight and keep it off. They can even strengthen and tone your facial muscles, even without engaging them directly.
Hope you will follow these useful weight loss tips for your face. So that’s one more benefit of weight-bearing exercises: They’ll help your face to regain firmness, not to mention a healthy, youthful glow.