Blackhead Removal with Egg White – 3 Effective Methods
Whiteheads or Blackheads are formed by skin oil and cells that gather and harden on the face. These are formed when the sebaceous glands secrete excessive sebum. Egg whites are good for facials because they can temporarily tighten your skin and pores and leave your skin feeling soft and supple. If you want to remove blackheads or whiteheads in natural way, here are some tips is useful you can apply. By using an egg this is powerful method to remove blackheads, see how to remove it.
Removing Blackhead Using Egg White
- Take the white of an egg in a bowl and beat it lightly. Apply it all over your face and neck.
- Cut out holes for your eyes, nostrils and mouth in the tissue paper and place it gently on the face.
- Apply another layer of the egg white on the tissue paper. Let it dry. And no talking.
- When it’s dry, peel off the tissue in an upward direction. Voila! Blackhead free.
- Start by separating the egg white from the yolk. Put the egg white into a bowl and whisk it really well.
- Then prepare the paper tissue by cutting it into 8 pieces, one piece for each area of your face.
- Using the facial brush, gently apply the egg white on your face. The apply the tissue over your face, and put one more layer of egg white over the tissue.
- Leave the mask for about fifteen minutes until it is completely dry. To take off the mask, slowly peel it off.
- After you removed the entire mask, rinse your face with warm water and don’t forget to moisturize afterwards.
- You need 1 egg and 1 cotton pad.
- Wash the egg, make a hole in it to let out the egg white, this way saves you the trouble of separating the egg yolk. You only need a tablespoon of egg white.
- Dip the peeled cotton pad into the egg white, you can fold it, just use the whole piece to cover more area around your nose.
- Place the dipped cotton pad onto your nose. Now wait for the mask to dry out! Peel the mask off when it dries.
- Wash your face to clean up any residues. The best thing is that the blackheads are gone instantly.
You should try it, and then leave a comment below and let me know how it went. Also, feel free to read other related articles about removing blackheads or how to naturally treat acne at home.