How To Turn Off Your Fat Gene – Best Fitness Tips
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to do very well on a diet and exercise plan, while others seem to fail with the same plan? A lot of factors help determine a person’s body shape and size, and there’s no doubt that genetics plays a part in it. You might notice that you tend to gain weight easily like your mother or gain first in certain areas like your father.
It’s true. There really is such a thing as a “fat gene,” and it really does predispose millions of people to obesity. You can’t change your genes, but you just might be able to change how they work in your body. And in the case of those that play a role in fat loss, pumping iron could be key. So live life with no regrets and follow our certified trainer tips with these ways to turn off your fat genes.
The Best Tips To Turn Off Your Fat Genes
- Exercise Regularly: There are many days I am tired and just not in the mood to work out but in order to combat my genes, I work hard and always exercise regularly. As a result, I feel great when I complete my workouts and I never have any regrets.
- Dieters can actually eat more of certain foods to help them lose weight. Fruits and vegetables are a perfect example as they are relatively low in calories and rich in nutrients. Because they are high in fiber, they will help you to feel full.
- Drinking a cup of hot green tea every morning on an empty stomach can cleanse the toxins in your body. It can also help reduce the problem of constipation. Green tea has low calories and starting your day with it instead of tea or coffee is very good tip for weight loss.
- Soluble fibers are a great source for reducing weight. Consuming foods that contain soluble fibers will shed the weight by reducing the bad cholesterol in your body.
- Eliminate soda and sugary drinks such as sweetened iced tea, sports drinks and alcoholic beverages. Liven up the taste of water by adding lemon, lime, cucumber or mint. Choose fat-free and 1% low-fat milk.
- Eat regular meals and snacks. Make sure you have some protein foods such as yogurt, tuna, beans or chicken for most meals. Research suggests that protein helps you feel full longer.
- Avoid junk food. completely! Junk foods like pizza, burgers, sausages, etc. do not contain any nutritive value. All they offer is fat and added weight. Junk food is the most common factor for putting on weight. Steer clear of these items.
- Any carbonized drinks or beverage must be avoided during a weight loss program. Instead of these carbonized drinks, try and have lime juice, green tea or tender coconut water.
You must make a special note of the fact that the tips shared here are extremely simple. They are quite practical in their approach and easy to follow. Hope you will like them.