The Effective Ways To Tighten Loose Skin After Pregnancy
As the skin is elastic, it easily stretches when a woman gets pregnant. This stretching can result in loose skin after childbirth. Most women experience excess skin due to the vast amount of stretching that occurs as your body makes room for your growing baby.
There is no need for women to stress a lot about this because; there are ways to get their body back in tip top shape. How to tighten loose skin on stomach, neck,thighs,chin,legs,underarms and around the eyes? This is really a challenge for most people.
The Most Useful Ways of Tighten Loose Skin After Pregnancy
- Drink plenty of water. Aim for 64 oz. a day to keep your body hydrated, and to remove toxins and excess fat from your body. To ensure you are getting enough water, drink a glass of water each time your baby feeds.
- Kegel Exercise: This exercise helps to tone the pelvic floor muscles, tighten the vagina, prevent urinary incontinence, and facilitate healing of the perineum. Contract the muscles that you would use to stop the flow of urine. Hold the position for 10 seconds and then relax.
- Healthy Diet. Breastfeeding can really make some women hungry! Eating a healthy balanced diet is very important when wanting to tighten loose skin on your stomach. It is not a good idea to go on a fad diet or look for ways to lose weight fast.
- Rose oil is a beneficial essential oil that has been used to tone and tighten loose and wrinkled skin for hundreds of years.It is very easy and simple to apply this natural oil treatment to tighten loose skin.
- Clay masks are very helpful in tightening loose skin on neck and face.They also work to clean deep pores, increase skin blood flow,and significantly soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can use some powdered clays to create your own skin tightening masks or choose to use Clay-based products.
- Engage in 30 to 60 minutes of aerobic activity every day. Start out slow and gradually increase intensity as your muscle strength and stamina return. Aerobic activity burns calories and excess fat, while toning muscles and tightening skin.
- Pelvic Tilt: To tighten loose skin on the abdomen, you must aim to tighten the abdomen muscles. Try doing 10 to 20 pelvic tilts 5 times a day. Lie flat on your back. Tighten the abdominal muscles and then bend your pelvis in an upward direction slightly. Hold the position for 10 seconds before returning to the starting position. Repeat the exercise.
- Walking the baby fat off is another fantastic way to lose baby weight, and stay healthy. Walking can be done with your baby as well. Try walking and pushing your baby in their stroller, this is a great way to work out your arms and legs; it will tighten any excessive skin in those areas.
However, if you seriously want to tighten loose skin after pregnancy, try to take out time for exercise at least three times a week. If you want to learn, how to get a healthy pregnancy then follow these useful tips.