Natural Weight Loss Tips To Help You Lose Weight Naturally
While some believe that all natural weight loss supplements are the key to natural weight loss, most doctors would not at all agree. Though technically, the herbs and agents that are typically found in natural diet supplements are, indeed, natural, natural is however not necessarily synonymous with harmless.
This is not a diet or a rigorous exercise program. (Nobody can stick to those for long.) Instead, it’s a simple way to make weight loss a natural part of the life you already live. And guess what? It’s fun! You don’t have to give up the foods you love or join a gym.
It’s about balancing calories in tiny ways that add up to big benefits. You just adopt some tricks naturally lean people do. Pick the ones you like, stick with them, and you’ll slim down and tone up for good!
Natural Weight Loss Tips:
- Change your lifestyle. Adapt a new healthy lifestyle. Occasional fad diets will lead you only to gain more weight rather than lose weight.
- Stretch your meals to, at least, 20 minutes or longer. Your stomach, mouth and brain are all connected and it takes 20 minutes of chewing before your stomach signals your brain that you are full. To feel full and successfully lose weight on any weight loss program, you need to eat slowly for 20 minutes or longer.
- Drinking 8 glasses of water a day is important to your health, your normal diet and to help lose weight. Water is necessary for the metabolism of your stored fat. Weight loss cannot occur without an active metabolism which requires large quantities of water. Another way to use water to lose weight is to drink a large glass of ice water just before meals. The cold causes your stomach to shrink slightly which will make you feel full faster.
- Eat less, more often. Not only will it increase you metabolism through the day, but it will also help you control your diet. I suggest the following pattern: 8 a.m. Breakfast
11 a.m. Snack
1 p.m. Lunch
4 p.m. Snack
6 p.m. Dinner
9 p.m. Snack
- This is a habit that everyone needs to establish (if you haven’t already). Breakfast “breaks the fast” of sleep and is an opportunity to eat nutritious foods to fuel your morning. Studies show mental performance is better in children who eat breakfast, and people who start the day with food have more success weight loss and maintenance. Really, this is the most important meal of your day.
- Exercise is probably the most important key to increasing your metabolism and burning off excess fat. Research shows that you burn more stored fat for energy when you do aerobic exercises on an empty stomach than on a full stomach. Research also shows that you burn more stored fat when you exercise late in the day rather than in the morning.
- The best time to exercise to lose weight by burning your stored fat is in the late afternoon/early evening before dinner. Second best is in the morning before breakfast. Our metabolism naturally starts to slow down about 8 hours after we wake up. Thirty minutes of aerobic exercises in the evening, before dinner, will not only burn off stored fat but it increases your metabolism for about two to three more hours just when it was starting to slow down. This produces a significant increase in fat burned off, even after the exercise is over.
- Take time to chew your food. Digestion begins with the mouth, when you chew your food it’s mixed with your saliva which contain digestion enzymes . You can keep your body healthy if you achieve thorough digestion, so chew your food properly and savor the food.
- Focus elsewhere while exercise. When you workout make sure you have your i Pod or are listening to music. Divert your focus elsewhere. If you focus on your own body while working out, it will make the work out really boring.
- Eat fresh vegetables with every lunch and evening meal. When you are selecting the main course always try to avoid mixing proteins (meats) with starches (breads and potatoes).