10 Most Useful Naturally Acne Clear Tricks at Home
Acne is a common skin condition that affects more than 80 percent of people at some point in their lives. Although acne outbreaks are most common during the teenage years, many adults suffer acne symptoms well into their 30s or 40s. As any acne sufferer knows, flare-ups can be embarrassing and uncomfortable, and they always seem to happen at the worst times.
As you may already be aware pimples tend to effect certain people more than others, this is because some of us focus on not so good lifestyles that negatively effect our skins. It may be exposing ourselves to allergies or too much sugar or insufficient diet. Each of these can lead to nasty pimples. Below are many simple tricks one can do to get rid of pimples really fast.
Causes of The Acne
The basic mechanics behind acne are as follows: Oil glands that produce sebum on your face can get clogged by things such as dirt, dry skin flakes, or the oil itself. Once the pore is clogged, it creates an area that is like an infection where this pebble-like blockage is considered a foreign entity. The situation is made worse by bacteria that thrive within the blockage and cause further irritation of the skin.
Bacteria live on your face naturally, and in fact they cover our entire bodies, but within the conditions of a pimple they cause a rush of white blood cells to come to the area to fight off the infection. As white blood cells do their work, they turn into pus that can fill the pore as well. The resulting redness and swelling is what we see on the surface as pimples.
The Right Acne Clear Tricks at Home
However, there are a number of tricks that can be used at home to help clear acne outbreaks.
- Add lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities and apply this mixture on the affected area for about half an hour. Regularly following this remedial procedure for about three to four weeks is one of the most popular natural home remedies for Pimples.
- Drink plenty of water, this will help clean the body and lower the amount of toxins that may be being stored in the skin. I would recommend to drink at least 2 liters a day, however on a hot day drinking more is fine..
- Mint juice applied on the face also helps to get relief from acne and acne scars.
- Water boiled with neem leaves used for taking steam helps in reducing acne and acne Scars.
- Lower your processed sugar intake. This is a big one, processed sugar is nasty for the body and encourages infection so lowering it will reduce skin problems and improve overall health. This does not mean go completely sugar free, just try to limit where you get sugar from, as a good guide honey and fruit are great natural sources of natural sugars. By lowering your daily sugar intake the body will dramatically reduce inflammation which will reduce pimples on the body.
- Lemon juice can also be applied in combination with an equal amount of groundnut oil to prevent as well as cure this embarrassing problem.
- Gram Flour mixed with butter milk applied on the face reduces acne and acne scars.
- Your diet should be a healthy mix of all four food groups with a good dose of fresh fruits and vegetables to get your skin acne free. Chocolate and oily foods don’t actually cause acne, but it never hurts to eat right and take care of your body. Snacking is great to give your metabolism a boost during the day and an excellent way to get some fruits and veggies into your diet.
- Aloe vera is a best medicine for pimples or acne. Aloe vers leaf rubbed on the face removes acne and acne scars.
- A facial mask consisting of grated apple and honey serves as an effective home treatment for Pimples and Acne.
People every day look for new ways to get rid of acne naturally and sometimes the difference between those who succeed and those who fail is a matter of perserverence. So never give up. If something doesn’t work then move to the next option. Even the best medications take time, so be patient and stay dedicated.