15 Useful Home Remedies For Acne
Acne treatment is the most sough after treatment in the middle of the younger age group. Acne is a general and chronic skin ailment. It is an provocative condition of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles. The lesions are generally found on the skin of the face, neck, chest and shoulders. Almost six out of ten young inhabitants between the ages of twelve and twenty-four suffer from some point of acne. The disease causes a great deal of awkwardness at an age when people tend to be susceptible about their personal appearance.
Acne is the most common skin disorder which predictably occurs first during the teenage. It is estimated that over 70 percent adolescents are affected by a recognizable form of acne. However, adults are not totally spared from the disorder. Acne may be hereditary or can result from high stress levels, hormonal changes, menstrual periods or secretion of excessive oil in the skin. However, it can be prevented by resorting to certain home remedies. Know more about the natural ways to cure acne problem.
The Most Common Features of Acne:
Most people do not have any problem in recognizing acne. But sometimes, there are a few other kinds of skin condition that resemble acne closely but are actually quite different. In order to identify and estimate the acne condition in various stages, there are certain features to be examined.
- Excessive oiliness on the skin.
- Whiteheads which sometimes are inflamed spots.
- Large visible skin pores.
- Little bumps under the skin (clusters of them).
Home Remedies for Acne:
- Apply toothpaste on the pimples at nighttime just before bed and wash off in the morning. Do several times until acne is gone. This is one of the popular acne home remedies.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water, with a Neem based soap twice a day. Neem is known to be a good remedy for acne.
- Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Mix the paste of tender neem leaves with turmeric and apply of affected area. The traditional approach to cure acne. One of the acne home remedies for acne which has been proven effective with many people.
- Apply ripe Tomatoes pulp on acne, pimples and keep them for 1 hour, then wash.
- Mix 3-4 drops of lemon juice in 1 tablespoon of sour cream, 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of grind oatmeal. Apply on face, leave the paste for 10-15 minutes and wash.
- A good home remedy is the egg yolk mask which removes the excessive oils from your skin. Apply the egg yolk with a cotton ball to oily spots and leave this on your face for 15 minutes to 20 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice and apply this on acne to prevent acne.
- Take small amount of ground almonds and honey and make a fine paste. Gently massage this paste on your face with a hot washcloth and then rinse with cold water.
- Make a fine paste from sandalwood and black gram. Apply rose water on the face before applying paste. Now apply paste over the whole face and leave it overnight. Clean your face clean with cool water in the morning. Sandalwood has a cooling effect and it does a great job of reducing skin inflammation and irritation because it.
- Mix turmeric powder with mint juice and form a paste. Apply this on the acne-infected area and keep on for 30 minutes. After that, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomegranate skin, with fresh lime juice. Apply this mixture on the affected area.
- Application of a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves in water would prove effective in getting rid of acne. Sleep with the mixture on your face and wash it next morning with warm water.
- Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and rose water. Apply this mixture on the affected areas with cotton and leave it for an hour. Continue doing this for about 15 to 20 days to have the desired results.
- Avocado paste, made with the help of water, consists of a natural remedy for getting rid of acne. Use it like a face wash, making sure to gently rub it on your face for 5 minutes. Then, wash it off with water.