10 Acne Care Tips To Prepare Your Skin Before Christmas
Whether you are a longtime acne sufferer or are faced with the occasional flare up, it’s important to have treatments on hand to calm your skin. It is a disease that has pestered the youth from time immortal and has popular home remedies practiced in all parts of the world. Well, the Christmas is around the corner and if your skin is damaged with acne. So, here we have compiled a list of some of the best and useful remedies for your acne that you can use these tips to prepare your skin before Christmas 2015.
The Most Effective Acne Care Tips for Christmas 2015
- A combination of honey and cinnamon powder is a natural home remedy. When this paste is applied on the pimples and left over night it cures pimples. The process however should be continued for a couple of weeks.
- Grape seed oil: If you have an acne prone skin and you have trouble in finding a prefect moisturizer, I have a great “all natural” solution for you – grape seed oil! It’s packed with antioxidants and vitamins, it helps with acne because of it’s antibacterial properties and it doesn’t clog pores!
- Aloe vera is a natural plant with a gel-like consistency inside the plant. It has powerful healing properties, and is best used to reduce the swelling and redness from acne. Aloe vera can also help relieve the pain of irritated cysts. To use aloe vera on the skin, either use it as moisturizer, spot treatment or face mask.
- A paste of neem leaves and turmeric in water base when applied on the pimples and is left for half and hour heals pimples fast and effectively. This is a time tested treatment.
- Cucumber: Blend cucumber in your blender and apply it’s paste on your face. Not only it will freshen and nourish your skin, but it will also fight acne! Leave it on your face for about 10 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Lemons are natural disinfectants, making lemons a good solution for acne. Lemons also work well to help fade acne scars naturally. To use lemon for acne or scars, simply apply to problem areas for 10-20 minutes; then rinse off.
- Certain vitamins like Vitamin A when taken in combination of Niacin works wonders in curing pimples. Leafy vegetable like the spinach, broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms are excellent source of such vitamin and niacin.
- Try an aspirin trick: Smash one tablet of aspirin and mix it up with water, then apply it on the area affected by acne, leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse. It’s a very effective way to fight acne.
- Raw honey has natural healing and anti-bacterial properties, making it perfect to use as a mild cleanser. In addition, it is moisturizing, and can help your body naturally retain moisture. To use raw honey as a cleanser, simply take 1 or 2 teaspoons of raw honey with moistened fingers and spread onto fingertips. Then apply onto a dry face.
- Pulp of ripe tomato when regularly applied for an hour is an effective treatment against pimples. The cucumber pulp also does the same act of curing pimples in a natural way.
I hope you found it useful. What are your favorite home remedies for acne? Please, share your thoughts in the comment’s section. I am not a medical professional, all information in this article is for informational purposes only and should be discussed with your doctor before making any drastic changes.