9 Cool Tips on Getting Rid of Acne Fast
Acne medications are one way to prevent breakouts, but they come with other side effects including dry skin, discoloration, and irritation/sensitivity at the problem area. These are an inflammation of the skin in which the sebaceous glands (oil glands) become infected with bacteria, swell up, and fill with pus.
But even if they overcome the problem it leaves a bad spot on their faces which look very disappointing. If you are too one among those who are searching for the tips to get rid of pimples fast at home, this article will help you. So, read on to find major culprits of acne you may not know about, and find out our tips on getting rid of acne.
The Amazing Tips To Get Rid of Acne Fast
- A clear face is a sign of good digestion and that things are flowing smoothly along inside. A clean diet will help your body naturally cleanse itself out, but dairy gets in the way of that process.
- You need to thoroughly clean and remove all the dirt and make-up off your face and other parts of your body covered with acne plus…
- Honey is a natural antibiotic, and its sticky consistency works to pull up dirt and grime. Mix two tablespoons of honey with a teaspoon of cinnamon, and apply it over your face. Allow it to set for 5-10 minutes, and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Ice can be used to quickly get rid of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in freezing the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice.
- To use this therapy on pimple, all you have to do is, boil a glass of water and add 2 to 3 teaspoon of salt to it and stir it to mix. Now soak a piece of cotton in hot salt water and place it on the pimple. Before placing the cotton piece on the pimple make sure that it is not too hot that you cannot tolerate it.
- Never use tight headbands because they harm not only the hair follicles but also the skin and this is very important to help get rid of acne…
- This is an excellent gentle way to clean your brushes and clarify them again. If you do not wash your brushes, bacteria builds up on them from constant contact with your skin and cosmetic products. This leads to fungus on the brushes, which wind up on your face in the form of breakouts, so clean your brushes regularly.
- Try cutting a clove of garlic in half, and rubbing the juice on your acne. Alternately, you can mince garlic into a paste and apply it directly to your pimples. Allow the paste to set for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
- The toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpaste.