Acne Removal Tips At Home To Help Eliminate Your Pimples
Acne removal is probably the first thing on your mind when you look in the mirror in the morning. You see those ugly pimples. They stand out on your face. You know everyone’s attention will be drawn to them. And you want them gone, right now!
There are a number of treatments that can help eliminate acne and leave your face smooth and clear. Some are short term and will remove the pimples quickly, but do little for your skin long term. Other treatments are more holistic and will help you long term to reduce or even totally eliminate acne.
Though acne can occur in people of all ages, it is mostly seen in teenagers. The skin problem is most commonly found on the face, but it might also occur in the other regions, such as neck, chest, back, shoulders and even the upper arms. Right from being hereditary to arising due to wrong eating habits, higher stress levels or even hormonal changes, the reasons of acne can be innumerous. However, the good news is acne can be prevented right at the comforts of your home. In this context, the acne removal tips given below will come handy.
Tips For Removing Acne At Home
- Aloe Vera that is taken internally is effective in treating acne. Its juice can also be applied on skin areas that have acne.
- Rose water mixed with sandalwood paste can also be applied on the face for 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
- The paste from blended cucumber can be applied on the face and be left for about 30 minutes before rinsing. This serves as good refreshment for the skin, as well as an effective acne prevention cream.
- Fresh garlic can be rubbed on the affected areas. Though this remedy can be pretty smelly, it has a very effective antiseptic property that will dry out acne.
- Cumin seeds are also an effective treatment for acne. Paste produced from these seeds may be applied on the skin for about one hour before rinsing it off.
- Water: Water is very helpful in keeping the skin well hydrated. Drinking at least 64 ounces a day is beneficial.
- Make an egg yolk mask. This can help to remove excess oils from the skin although it may look as an extraordinary solution for treating acne. Apply egg yolk with a cotton ball your acne spots for 15mins and then, wash your skin thoroughly with cold water.
- Get lemon juice mixed together with rose water, then apply over your skin with acne spots and leave it for 30mins before wash it. Try this once per day for 20 days period.
- Mixing sour cream and yoghurt with each one is having a tablespoon together with 3-4drops of lemon juice can help to clean the acne. Apply for 15mins at your acne spots before washing your face.
- To avoid further outbreaks of pimples, use groundnut oil mixed with few drops of limejuice and applied it on your acne area.
- Use honey and cinnamon power mixed together to produce a fine paste that help to eliminate your acne. Apply on your pimples for overnight and rinse it with warm water on the following day. Keep this process for 2-3weeks.
- Avocado paste, mixed with water, is a natural constituent for getting rid of acne. Wash your face with this mixture and get a clear skin in just about a few days.
- Another option to get rid of the acne problem would be to go for a bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary. This will help you reduce acne.
- A mixture of yeast and lemon juice works well to get rid of acne. For this, combine a tablespoon of dried or fresh yeast with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Apply this combination on your face and leave it on, until it gets hard. Thereafter, peel it or wash it with warm water.
- For getting rid of acne, mix 2 to 3 tea bags with some basil. Cook this mixture in boiling water for about 10 to 20 minutes. Then, apply on the acne-infected area with a cotton ball.
- People who are prone to acne should have a diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Having carrots is highly advised, as it boosts the protective tissue of the skin, thereby helping prevent acne.
- Do not binge on deep fried foods or those containing refined sugars and starches. These products greatly contribute to the acne problem.
- Apart from applying products on the acne, the intake of right ingredients can also help lessen acne. Mix honey in 3 glass of water and squeeze lemon. Drink this to get relieved from acne.
Remedies for acne that can be done at home are really easy to come up with. But to achieve best results, the appropriate supplementation of vitamins and minerals should be done as well.